RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Aarash Abro

Cant play Online with LiNK!

Hello. This is about my third post about this problem but nobody replies. Anyways the problem is that I can't play online with Link. MY system link tab can be accessed and i can even join game rooms. But the host names dont come up when i click join system link in BO2. Please help. I would appreciate it. In the aurora link test, everything passes except the ports, I keep forwarding them but it doesnt pass.

Hello. This is about my third post about this problem but nobody replies. Anyways the problem is that I can't play online with Link. MY system link tab can be accessed and i can even join game rooms. But the host names dont come up when i click join system link in BO2. Please help. I would appreciate it. In the aurora link test, everything passes except the ports, I keep forwarding them but it doesnt pass.

then check with your ISP.. or use different ports.. 

I'm pretty sure somebody replied to your previous topics regarding the problem, you probably just didn't solve the problem with the replies...

The problem is, my ISP only speak Arabic. So I cant talk arabic and he doesn't speak english. Here is a pic for my router configuration. Also a pic of my xbox ip. Are the settings correct.

then you probably need to find someone that speaks arabic and english that can help you translate and talk to your ISP...

The problem is, my ISP only speak Arabic. So I cant talk arabic and he doesn't speak english. Here is a pic for my router configuration. Also a pic of my xbox ip. Are the settings correct.

Can you screenshot your LiNK test results? and did you set the IP Address as a static IP in the xbox's network configuration section?

Also, are you using the current TU?

If you are, does it timeout?

You've verified that the IP you use for your console isn't used by something else?

If you set the static IP on the console, the router don't know about that and will assign the IP to whatever first asks for a new IP...