RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bud1weizer

rgloader V510

hi all 
am having an error with rgloader v510 with dash 17150 he wont create an image he stop hafl way trow and same thing happen with the command line???
i have a corona v2 dash 17150 rgh2 
if any one can help me with that 
thanks

ok so i dump my nand with 2 different program and the nand are good,still the same error with rgloader v510.....so is there some one with more knowledge than me who can hepl me build a rgloader dev nand with my corona 4g on 17150 dash..and i try to get some help on there site but there's no buddy there i don't know for how long so.........

thanks  

post-116-0-33049000-1438093756_thumb.png

Basically, it's crashing when it's trying to extract something from it (maybe the SMC?) i'd talk to the guys over on their own forums for furhter support with fixing the issue: http://rgloader.spiffy360.com/

thaks for reply 

i did post over there but like i said it bean over a month now and nobody reply back so thats why i am taking my chance over here with u guys.....

and on other mather with aurora 0.5b my system link limit patch enable is red cross any idea why ? all the reste is green....

You didn't enable "pingpatch" in dashlaunch...

ok thanks swizzy i will check that

so i did check and u were right so it s all green but when i press the x button system link still gray any idea..... 

ok thanks swizzy i will check that

so i did check and u were right so it s all green but when i press the x button system link still gray any idea.....

Delete the plugin data folder and it should enable... of course, it's only enabled when you are in a LiNK compatible game...

Delete the plugin data folder and it should enable... of course, it's only enabled when you are in a LiNK compatible game...

ok thanks for the info really appreciate