RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vurushi

Launching problems

(is very hard to explain)

I have this problem since my 360 was modded (2 years) : When i press THE POWER button on my xbox temporarily DOES NOTHING , my TV scrren is BLACK and 360 power button is GREEN . I must wait 1 minute or sometimes 10-15 minutes until my 360 will launch that INTRO. What is the problem? Is very annoying!

My xbox was modded by a friend.

• Like 1

Hello,

Maybe the modding wasn't done properly. Have you tried to increase the fan speed? Maybe that will help.

(is very hard to explain)

I have this problem since my 360 was modded (2 years) : When i press THE POWER button on my xbox temporarily DOES NOTHING , my TV scrren is BLACK and 360 power button is GREEN . I must wait 1 minute or sometimes 10-15 minutes until my 360 will launch that INTRO. What is the problem? Is very annoying!

My xbox was modded by a friend.

your chip is taking a while to execute the glitch hack.. which is common.. every 5 seconds it "executes" the hack until it is successful.. you can read up on it.. but all depending on the chip/xb version.. you could switch to RGH1.2 if you have a phat console..

which is to supposed to have "instant boots".. but you can do a couple of things either way.. open your xbox.. watch the chip flash every 5 seconds.. do the ROL mod(will show you the chip glitching everytime).. or try a different hack method..

you really should research something before saying it is annoying.. as your attitude towards the subject would have been solved 2 years ago.. instead of you just getting to it now.. 

but it really sounds like you have RGH2.. which has terrible boot times..

• Like 1