RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sastek

MrConsoles (UK) - be very cautious

I found a news article that says that the owner is going through a bankruptcy at the request of the National Crime Agency. It is unclear whether this includes the business or not, but it may be wise to purchase elsewhere.

Here is the article. I have a little bit more info if anyone wants it.

• Like 2

Not sure how relevant this is, but numerous times I read complaints about Mr. Consoles on the TX forum with the whole purchasing experience of modchips, specifically the cr4XL at the time of release.

I personally like buying from http://modchipcentral.com, just because they're really professional about things, I've had bad chips come in on a bulk purchase and they were more than happy to exchange them within 14 days of purchase and even once I ordered the wrong version DemoN and the cancelled the transaction and refunded my money with no questions asked.

• Like 1

I have personal experience of mrconsoles, I ordered something 6 months ago and it has not arrived yet and requests for a refund have been ignored. As a result I have reported him to Action Fraud. I've seen a lot of other complaints about him in the forums and others have also reported him.