RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
pchz

Unity don't see installed TU

Hi everyone,

I have problem with TU in Aurora, specifically with Unity. Unity don't see downloaded and enabled title updates. 

When I turn on a game that supports system link, system link wrote me red message that is available TU, but I already downloaded it.

I attach pictures.

When I looked in Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/Game number/000B0000  the files are exists there,

cannot be problem that I have games on external harddrive in folder like Forza Motorsport 2, Mafia 2 etc and TU are in internal xbox drive in different folders 

sorry for my english  :baby:

thanx all for reply  :turned:

post-63560-0-54478300-1437070405_thumb.jpg

post-63560-0-01269600-1437070410_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I tried it and stay the same problem, It's doing in all my link games (blur, dirt, viva pinata etc...)  :unsure:

mine did not state the tu as well although it was already in the console but when i booted the game the tu automatically worked.....

a which program you "unpack" xbox games iso ? Iso2god or Xbox image browser ? 

Do u have games in folder 47541 or like me in "BLUR" ?

thx

a which program you "unpack" xbox games iso ? Iso2god or Xbox image browser ? 

Do u have games in folder 47541 or like me in "BLUR" ?

thx

that would depend on your personal flavor.. i use GOD's as there is less likely a problem with missing files as alot seem to be coming up with using "extracted" versions.. and did you download the TU's through Aurora? or manually installed them?? also did you do a manual TU scan??

that would depend on your personal flavor.. i use GOD's as there is less likely a problem with missing files as alot seem to be coming up with using "extracted" versions.. and did you download the TU's through Aurora? or manually installed them?? also did you do a manual TU scan??

It's downloaded through Aurora.

What do you mean "manual TU scan", How I can do it ? 

It's downloaded through Aurora.

What do you mean "manual TU scan", How I can do it ? 

did you use wifi to download them?? as downloading with wifi on XB will likely not actually download all the way.. and manual scan for TU's are in the content scanning tab when you press start..

did you use wifi to download them?? as downloading with wifi on XB will likely not actually download all the way.. and manual scan for TU's are in the content scanning tab when you press start..

I think that i resolve the problem. I tried "unpack" game (DIRT3) in Iso2God - it's created folder "434D083D" on my externall hdd. After that i connect HDD into xbox and tried downloaded TU. It's donwloaded ok and when I press "home" in this game, wrote me TU 1.

So problem was in Xbox Image Browser. 

But interesting is, when i look into folder "434D083D" in Hdd1:Content (DIRT3). I don't have 000B0000 folder there - so dont know where TU is saved, maybe Hdd1:/CACHE ?

I really don't understant it....  :unsure: 

I think that i resolve the problem. I tried "unpack" game (DIRT3) in Iso2God - it's created folder "434D083D" on my externall hdd. After that i connect HDD into xbox and tried downloaded TU. It's donwloaded ok and when I press "home" in this game, wrote me TU 1.

So problem was in Xbox Image Browser. 

But interesting is, when i look into folder "434D083D" in Hdd1:Content (DIRT3). I don't have 000B0000 folder there - so dont know where TU is saved, maybe Hdd1:/CACHE ?

I really don't understant it....  :unsure: 

aurora saves it into it's own folder structure.. then places it in the correct folder on use.. odds are, your TU got corrupted when trying to download it.. and xbox image browser works just fine for me and everyone else that has used it.. it isn't like it is a brand new program.. so it is either corrupted TU, or user error//

• Like 1

last question: can u tell me where aurora TU download ? I will be downloading TU manually and afther that copy on aurora.

thnx 

last question: can u tell me where aurora TU download ? I will be downloading TU manually and afther that copy on aurora.

thnx

Put them in the correct folder for the type/game:

Some TU's goes into:

Hdd1:\Cache\

Others:

Hdd1:\Content\0000..0\TitleID\000B0000\

thnx

Use 360 content manager to ftp them to the xb.. It will put them in the correct spot for you
  • Like 1