RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mfenano

Help unity failed CONNECTION

hi guys hope not bother and can help me with my problem, I updated my last dash console rgh 17349 The problem is that the log the console unity when all pass the test results and the second scan gives me access to fail unity.

another mistake that I have with aurora 0.5b update is that title of the games in the cache folder will not detect me down but do not work on the external hdd FAT32 if the partition on my flash drive xbox and step ` by the NXE if it appears in the game they are good bugs that I found and I hope if they could help me fix from already thank you very much.

sorry for my bad English use google translator for drafting greetings

• Like 1

The only content that works from USB is DLC/XBLA/GOD and TU's that go into the "Content" folder, not "Cache", this is NOT a bug with Aurora... it's a limitation with the 360 dashboard...

Aurora doesn't fully support the 17349 functions yet, they were added AFTER the last release, next version will have support for these changes... but... when this version will be released i do not know yet, nobody knows that yet...

Aurora doesn't fully support the 17349 functions yet, they were added AFTER the last release, next version will have support for these changes... but... when this version will be released i do not know yet, nobody knows that yet...

Could this explain some of the LiNK timeouts I've been having? I have a UPNP router and before I did the kernel update it had no problem seeing that, afterwards I've been intermittently having LiNK issues with connecting to lobbies and Unity connectivity  tests. I was thinking maybe it was a server sided issue thinking that having the Nova test server was causing a bottleneck with the LiNK bandwidth. Just a guess really. Really looking forward to the next update that you guys release as each update makes what you guys work so hard on even better.

The only content that works from USB is DLC/XBLA/GOD and TU's that go into the "Content" folder, not "Cache", this is NOT a bug with Aurora... it's a limitation with the 360 dashboard...

Ok thanks swizzy TU go into usb/000000000000/MID/000B0000/here TU location its the correct?

Enviado desde mi BLU STAR4.0 mediante Tapatalk

Could this explain some of the LiNK timeouts I've been having? I have a UPNP router and before I did the kernel update it had no problem seeing that, afterwards I've been intermittently having LiNK issues with connecting to lobbies and Unity connectivity  tests. I was thinking maybe it was a server sided issue thinking that having the Nova test server was causing a bottleneck with the LiNK bandwidth. Just a guess really. Really looking forward to the next update that you guys release as each update makes what you guys work so hard on even better.

It has nothing to do with 17349 (afaik) and nothing with NOVA as it's currently not being tested, we've done tests before issues started popping up, it's probably something with the server, i'll ask the devs to look into it

Ok thanks swizzy TU go into usb/000000000000/MID/000B0000/here TU location its the correct?

TU's goes into:

USB:\Content\000...00\TitleID\000B0000\TUFile

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with 17349 (afaik) and nothing with NOVA as it's currently not being tested, we've done tests before issues started popping up, it's probably something with the server, i'll ask the devs to look into it

TU's goes into:

USB:\Content\000...00\TitleID\000B0000\TUFile

Thanks Swizzy you are god