RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer

Changing font and skin.xml file

Hello,

I am trying to edit default skin with some custom font. I have change it and save it through XUI Tools but it doesn't doesn't. I have checked with the skin.xml file and rename my font with segoeui_r.ttf even though my font is not showing in the skin. can any body give me more details about font changing.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello,

I am trying to edit default skin with some custom font. I have change it and save it through XUI Tools but it doesn't doesn't. I have checked with the skin.xml file and rename my font with segoeui_r.ttf even though my font is not showing in the skin. can any body give me more details about font changing.

Thanks.

Did you replace the "segoeui_r.ttf" with the font you wanted to use? make sure to replace ALL ttf files with the font you want to use..

• Like 1

Hello,

Thanks.

not really.. but any standard windows font will work.. and you don't need to rename your font.. just put it in the font folder..  and set it in skin.xml.. make sure your font is set to default.. 

<fonts>
<font name="Segoe UI Regular" file="Fonts/(your font file)" default="true" absolute="false" fallback="ConsoleFont" />
<font name="Segoe UI Bold" file="Fonts/segoeuib_r.ttf" default="false" absolute="false" fallback="ConsoleFont" />
<font name="Segoe UI Black" file="Fonts/seguibl_r.ttf" default="false" absolute="false" fallback="ConsoleFont" />
<font name="Segoe UI Semibold" file="Fonts/seguisb_r.ttf" default="false" absolute="false" fallback="ConsoleFont" />
</fonts>

Edit: you can PM me your skin and i will take a look at it.. 
  • Like 1

I have solved the issue. My problem was default font which I was using didn't have Bangla Unicode. Just tried another font and it worked. Thank you so much

• Like 1