RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
xxkrazdmofoxx

[HELP] MW2 TU8 Disc Unreadable

Hello I've had this trouble for quite some time

Every TU under 8 works except 8 I am 110% sure that TU8 is selected but EVERY dll I get a always says disc unreadable eveytime

• Like 1

Hello I've had this trouble for quite some time

Every TU under 8 works except 8 I am 110% sure that TU8 is selected but EVERY dll I get a always says disc unreadable eveytime

This probably means you're trying to run it on a too old kernel, update your kernel and it'll probably work better, if that doesn't change anything, try checking your game data, maybe you're missing a file that wasn't used before but is used now? maybe the TU is corrupt?

• Like 1

This probably means you're trying to run it on a too old kernel, update your kernel and it'll probably work better, if that doesn't change anything, try checking your game data, maybe you're missing a file that wasn't used before but is used now? maybe the TU is corrupt?

I am on the newest kernel

How do I check game data?

I thought it might be missing a file but I've copied the cd 4 times and downloaded to different ISO's

I am on the newest kernel

How do I check game data?

I thought it might be missing a file but I've copied the cd 4 times and downloaded to different ISO's

Well, you'd do what you've already done... perhaps you have a Dashlaunch plugin causing the problem? xbdm.xex often causes problems with games, sometimes dashlaunch settings may be the problem aswell, so check those...

The way i personally check the data is by making a SFV with my own extractor (which have an option to generate the sfv on the fly, or just generating that file instead of extracting)