RealModScene
thehellishgamer

xgd3 burned games wont copy in fsd

hello everyone actually i have a problem i burned succesfully xgd 3 using burnermax tool but when i try to dvd extract in freestyle dash it wont copy it i tried it again with overburn method and truncate method same results some disc stuck in 52 percent some at 12 percent some at 91 percent what should i do ? how can i succesfully create a backup which can extracted in fsd . these disc are working fine when i play them through drive i just want to use my external hdd to play games . the game is mgs rising pls help me

hello everyone actually i have a problem i burned succesfully xgd 3 using burnermax tool but when i try to dvd extract in freestyle dash it wont copy it i tried it again with overburn method and truncate method same results some disc stuck in 52 percent some at 12 percent some at 91 percent what should i do ? how can i succesfully create a backup which can extracted in fsd . these disc are working fine when i play them through drive i just want to use my external hdd to play games . the game is mgs rising pls help me

3 things

1. pop the burned copy in your dvd drive on PC, use xboxbackupcreator to rip it to iso, the use ISO2GOD and put on external..

2. if you are running older kernel <17349.. use xboximgbrowser to extract the iso, then put extracted contents on external..

3. use your legit copy to rip games from FSD!!! as piracy isn't allowed here ;-)

the thing is i dnt have interal hdd i use external hdd to play games so iso2god not possible i tried again with some adjustment to i/o setting in imgburn this one stuck at 46 percent .. i m using transcend dvd writer i dnt have ihas burner can u help me with a normal burner i actually own this game i just want to backup this disc i m a collector ,when i try to dvd extract the burned disc it doesnt work

3 things

1. pop the burned copy in your dvd drive on PC, use xboxbackupcreator to rip it to iso, the use ISO2GOD and put on external..

2. if you are running older kernel <17349.. use xboximgbrowser to extract the iso, then put extracted contents on external..

3. use your legit copy to rip games from FSD!!! as piracy isn't allowed here ;-)

3 things

the thing is i dnt have interal hdd i use external hdd to play games so iso2god not possible i tried again with some adjustment to i/o setting in imgburn this one stuck at 46 percent .. i m using transcend dvd writer i dnt have ihas burner can u help me with a normal burner i actually own this game i just want to backup this disc i m a collector ,when i try to dvd extract the burned disc it doesnt work

If No1 in felida's post fails it'll be due to poor quality media

@felida

What's your info on truncating,i was under the impression not to do it on xdg3 or there'd be issues

@op

you have to use compatible drives to burn xdg3 games,not just any drive,i believe they need to support overburn.

Read tuts on burning xdg3 games in xbox tut section.Personally even tho i have the ihas drives, i've read far too many posts regarding failed burning xdg3, even with verb discs,so i decided to not burn but store the iso's on external & extract as necessary,besides hdd's are cheaper per gb than discs.As for not playing god on external are you sure,pretty sure you can

m using verbatim actually i have backup of other xgd3 games all work fine i truncate them but they were 2013 and mid 2014 games but mgs rising came after tht truncate method wont work with it and when i overburn it i can play thorough disc but cant extract in fsd i dnt knw why ?

i wasted 8 precious verbatim discs:/ someone help me :....( its very expensive here :(

i m able to dvd extract my previous burns but this game is giving me headache i tried with burner max the disc is succesfully writed but when i copy it in hdd in fsd it get stuck

If No1 in felida's post fails it'll be due to poor quality media

@felida

What's your info on truncating,i was under the impression not to do it on xdg3 or there'd be issues

@op

you have to use compatible drives to burn xdg3 games,not just any drive,i believe they need to support overburn.

Read tuts on burning xdg3 games in xbox tut section.Personally even tho i have the ihas drives, i've read far too many posts regarding failed burning xdg3, even with verb discs,so i decided to not burn but store the iso's on external & extract as necessary,besides hdd's are cheaper per gb than discs.As for not playing god on external are you sure,pretty sure you can

truncating isnt a good thing, because it doesn't burn all the info.. hence why the burnermax payload was created.. to burn the entire data.. but do as you wish, piracy isn't tolerated here! (not directed towards you.. but obviously to ANYONE wanting to play burned discs)

update your kernel to 17349 and you can have GOD's on external hdd.. they removed the 32GB limits on USB media.. so YOU saying it isn't possible, is just wrong  :thumbup: there are several tuts available here on how to do everything.. and obviously you haven't read up on anything.. 

i suggest you take a ride to the tutorials section before you post anything else.. :scooter:

and FYI, the burnermax payload ONLY works for a limited amount of drives.. not every drive on the market.. that could be your issue..

truncating isnt a good thing, because it doesn't burn all the info.. hence why the burnermax payload was created.. to burn the entire data.. but do as you wish, piracy isn't tolerated here! (not directed towards you.. but obviously to ANYONE wanting to play burned discs)

update your kernel to 17349 and you can have GOD's on external hdd.. they removed the 32GB limits on USB media.. so YOU saying it isn't possible, is just wrong  :thumbup: there are several tuts available here on how to do everything.. and obviously you haven't read up on anything.. 

i suggest you take a ride to the tutorials section before you post anything else.. :scooter:

and FYI, the burnermax payload ONLY works for a limited amount of drives.. not every drive on the market.. that could be your issue..

my frnd but  imgburn shows succesfully burning using burnermax tool 

use extracted iso's or god format.. and read the tutorials before you post ANYTHING else.. 

use extracted iso's or god format.. and read the tutorials before you post ANYTHING else.. 

i already know how to extract iso my frnd i just dnt want to the thing is i want create a backup of mgs rising a backup which let me extract whenever i want using fsd do u get my point ??? i knw i can use xbox 360 iso extract to my iso and directly copy it to my hdd and play but i want disc so its my choice to rip it whenever i want 

i already know how to extract iso my frnd i just dnt want to the thing is i want create a backup of mgs rising a backup which let me extract whenever i want using fsd do u get my point ??? i knw i can use xbox 360 iso extract to my iso and directly copy it to my hdd and play but i want disc so its my choice to rip it whenever i want 

and this isn't an FSD/Aurora issue.. it is your own personal choice.. you can't get it to burn properly? ask the guy who made the payload tool.. not here..

That tool wasn't created by ANYONE here.. and you will not get support for it here either..

felida my frnd why r u getting so hyper chill man no need to get angry my dear frnd

if u dnt wanna help its fine my dear frnd someone else will no need to get angry

felida my frnd why r u getting so hyper chill man no need to get angry my dear frnd 

i'm not hyper/angry.. gave you the flat-out answer.. you don't like it?? tough..

Every MOD/person here will help you get your XB problems fixed and such.. not your personal issue of burning discs.. which are not needed.. as a "digital" backup (god format/extracted) works just fine and loads faster.. and ripping of LEGIT discs works just fine.. so why not just rip your legit discs?? instead of "ripping an iso from it", and burning a backup?? sounds to me like you want to play on live.. THAT also is not tolerated here, as PIRACY is NOT tolerated either  :clap:

Edit: If someone else thinks I'm wrong for assuming that he wants to play on live with burned discs, feel free to say so.. 

i'm not hyper/angry.. gave you the flat-out answer.. you don't like it?? tough..

Every MOD/person here will help you get your XB problems fixed and such.. not your personal issue of burning discs.. which are not needed.. as a "digital" backup (god format/extracted) works just fine and loads faster.. and ripping of LEGIT discs works just fine.. so why not just rip your legit discs?? instead of "ripping an iso from it", and burning a backup?? sounds to me like you want to play on live.. THAT also is not tolerated here, as PIRACY is NOT tolerated either :clap:

Edit: If someone else thinks I'm wrong for assuming that he wants to play on live with burned discs, feel free to say so..

hahaha i dnt wanna play live dude whats wrong with u

i got it thx everyone bye

hahaha i dnt wanna play live dude whats wrong with u

what's wrong with me? you "have the legit" disc.. but yet are burning a backup?? pointless.. you can't extract the burned disc.. but you can very well extract the regular disc.. and never use it again.. 

seems to me like you are lying about having the legit disc..

Just because imgburn says it didn't have an error doesn't mean the burn was flawless... you most likely have a bad burner, maybe it's worn out?

Also, if you want to rip your games with FSD it's exactly the same as if you would've used Xbox Backup Creator, Xbox Image Browser, exiso or whatever other extractor tool you can find... there's no difference, the only difference is that FSD does it from the disc itself on the xbox and if memory serves me right, it automatically ignores the $SystemUpdate folder... that's it... nothing special about it... so, if you have an iso just extract it!

3 things

1. Actually, just use IMGBurn ;) Xbox Backup Creator is for retail discs and requires you to have a 360 drive with the 0800 firmware

1. Actually, just use IMGBurn ;) Xbox Backup Creator is for retail discs and requires you to have a 360 drive with the 0800 firmware

it will also rip burned games without a xb-dvdrom.. just saying.. as i can verify if you'd like with a video??

it will also rip burned games without a xb-dvdrom.. just saying.. as i can verify if you'd like with a video??

Yeah, games that you've burned you can dump with any software that'll make an iso of the contents of said disc as it has 0 protection...

However, originals you need a XB-DVDRom with 0800 to dump ;)