RealModScene
Stoyan K

If you want to play normal matches without hackers.. ( Black Ops 2 )

So.... firstly I want to say , that finaly I have a real IP , so now you can play some REAL games..  : )

Lets explain what type are most of the hosts in Black Ops 2 Link rooms:

1. Those unserious gun games, sharpshooter, one in chamber..

2. Those five minutes default games, where when it begins to be interesting, it ends..

3. Those 17 slots games where everything is so fantasy and fast paced.

4. Games with hackers..I can tell at least 10 hacker's nicks. I really don't understand what fun is to know where everybody is and shooting them trough walls.

5. Those free for all, where it is more like a melee game..

6. Those campy Search and Destroy games where everything is hide and seek and best connection wins. And ofcourse the waiting for the next round when you die.. ( Lets keep them for MLG only please )

7. Varios games with restricted classes and modded unlimited ammo and so on games...

SO... I will begin to add a "Stoyan K game", where nothing like those 7 points will happen!

You will play mostly Domination, Team Deathmatch, Kill Comfirmed games.

Where every match will be long enough, no class restrictions and 10 slots only. Every hacker will be kicked also!

• Like 12

I also know many hackers who you would recognize very easily, but there are also hackers who do it as unobvious as possible and they are really good at it.

Search and Destroy isnt about Hide and Seek, only if you are playing with some noobs who dont know the objective :p

• Like 1

The bad thing is that most of the users goes where most people are ( aka in Public Rooms ), so I really need a "kick menu" for Black Ops 2 for example. Its really depressing to see more and more hackers every day, ruining the games..

• Like 2

I was looking for other players from Europe for LiNK and yesterday I took two matches of Domination in your Room. Was a great and entertaining experience for me and I had the feeling that I met no Hackers. Just wanted you to know that I appreciate that you keep the room running.

Would it be possible to play on DLC maps as well? I'm missing Nuketown and Studio. :(

Greetz.

I was looking for other players from Europe for LiNK and yesterday I took two matches of Domination in your Room. Was a great and entertaining experience for me and I had the feeling that I met no Hackers. Just wanted you to know that I appreciate that you keep the room running.

Would it be possible to play on DLC maps as well? I'm missing Nuketown and Studio. :(

Greetz.

Thank you, my friend, i apreciate your comment! What is your nickname in-game? : )  Hackers nowadays are a bit too much, so when i am in public rooms, i end games as soon, as i see a hacker and go to another room. Bad thing is that i rare make my own room now, because not enough people understand, why I end games and exit a public room to make one on my own. They prefer to stay in a full room and play with hackers, which I don't understand.

Also I don't like , when i kill somebody, who just join a game and don't know how much time i involved training in this game and that i might now have a good accuracy and knowedge of the enemy spawn points, and they just left the game, because may be they think i use some kind of hacks. They just don't think enough to just watch a bit in spectator mode to see that it is just skills, not hacks. They have to think more, to know that people may have more experience and that's why they are good at something.

But instead they prefer to left a room without hackers, just because they are killed with a headshot from my M27...

Is there any other place, where we can discuss this problem, where more people will see it?

i am from europe  and i joined your room and i had 4 bars and you kicked me because i had better score than you and you thought that i cheat...

i think that all europe players should make a whatsapp group so that we would be able to reach each other, because most of the time i see europe players scattered across all rooms. we should unite, because the south americans are always joining and just making the game unplayable. really sad that i rather play with cheaters than south americans, because with cheaters the game is atleast playable and not laging like hell when those south americans join..

so if someone wants to make a whatsapp group i would gladely join :)

i am from europe  and i joined your room and i had 4 bars and you kicked me because i had better score than you and you thought that i cheat...

i think that all europe players should make a whatsapp group so that we would be able to reach each other, because most of the time i see europe players scattered across all rooms. we should unite, because the south americans are always joining and just making the game unplayable. really sad that i rather play with cheaters than south americans, because with cheaters the game is atleast playable and not laging like hell when those south americans join..

so if someone wants to make a whatsapp group i would gladely join :)

: )   Sorry, my friend, it was a mistake! It was not about the score, but because in the killcams you were a bit too good with the aiming and i thought, there was kind of aim assist hack working. Sorry again. I am just a bit to harsh for hackers. Will never kick you again and instead I will tell you, that you are really good player! : )

• Like 1

: )   Sorry, my friend, it was a mistake! It was not about the score, but because in the killcams you were a bit too good with the aiming and i thought, there was kind of aim assist hack working. Sorry again. I am just a bit to harsh for hackers. Will never kick you again and instead I will tell you, that you are really good player! : )

thank you. i can assure you i dont cheat. i also hate cheaters (you can search for the posts i made on realmodscene, where i complained about them).

will yoin you next time i see you host :)

Greatly appreciating this, have played with you many times

Thank you! : ) And your ingame nickname is? 

Sup dude, I don't think you know me but I've seen you many times on lobbies. Do you still create your private lobby ? And if you do so and have a password on it i'd like to know it. Anyways I'm a year late but I appreciate what you're doing, hackers kill the game ... 

Sup dude, I don't think you know me but I've seen you many times on lobbies. Do you still create your private lobby ? And if you do so and have a password on it i'd like to know it. Anyways I'm a year late but I appreciate what you're doing, hackers kill the game ... 

Hi, my friend!  : ) Yes i remember your nickname. But i have some bad news... my ISP have a problem and now all the ports are closed, so I can't host for now..... I am just getting very angry, trying to find a good game now - every game is like the things i points out in my first post... I just can't handle this default, free for all, Hijacked, 17 slots matches.... or this 75 points team deathmatches, where the match finished after like 3 minutes...

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot about the Veteran bots games... Sometimes I really don't know why people, who host, don't want to think how bad they make their games..

• Like 1

Finally my ports are opened, so I can host again !   Everbody is welcomed ! You have to know, that I end games and change rooms, as soon as a hacker comes. If they are too many and joins all the time, then my own "Stoyan K" room will pop up for sure. ; )

• Like 1

Was playing with you few days ago..amazing connection and amazing game type selection..will be good if you play dlc maps aswell..

No lag and no cheaters thats what i like :)

• Like 2

: ) Thank you, man! I remember you too, you are also very good player. About the DLC - I have it all, but there is always somebody in the lobby, who don't have the needed map. : ) I know i can select it from the start, when nobody is joined, but i know that there are still a lot of people, who don't have these maps and I don't want to make them sad. : ) May be I will test more often if everybody in the lobby had the new maps. : )

For me the best maps are - Raid, Standoff and Yemen and I rotate them the most in a 2 rounds of 7-8-9 minutes Dominaton matches with regural bots, if there is not enough real people ( bots on regural can be a bit easy, but it is better than to be killed with a fantasy sniper shot from 100m , snaping on you for a second, when you just show to the "fighting" field. : ). Also sometimes I add Plaza and Overflow. The other maps, especially for Domination are kinda meh... : )

• Like 1

What is the funny thing with hacking the game......i mean the hackers have properly missed the goal of the games.........THE FUN

What is the funny thing with hacking the game......i mean the hackers have properly missed the goal of the games.........THE FUN

They do it because their ego gets a boost as hey, they can beat honest players... it makes their e-p... grow a few inches...

They don't really care about you, only themselves...

Also, they generally suck at the game...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I like and laugh how hackers often join my game again, when i close the match, exit the room and make new one in another public room. What really they expect? They absolutely know that i will end the game again ASAP, so are they really that s.......d , to do it?  : )

Now I have a microphone too, so everybody can hear a bit of my beatbox skills. : D. And ofcourse now all the people will know why I end the game and will tell them who is the hacker boy in the room. : )