RealModScene
mondoman22

System Link Nat Strict even with dmz enabled?

Hey Guys,

Ok First of Great system Extremely happy, Ok I have a couple of questions I have tried for a few

days to figure this out for myself. So I figured i would ask here and see what happens.

1.st I can play some games no problems However My Nat is Strict... I went as far as setting the

360 up on a dmz zone Which is open to the internet yet nat is still strict I am using a Netgear

Wnd3700 Router dual band 5g with a cisco cable modem... I have the xbox Directly wired

to the Router so not to cause any interference with it No wireless no sharing through a computer

Ok The Inevitable word...... HELP!!!!!! :D

Ok I noticed i see rooms I go to get in and the Guis Goes blank hit refresh and I am back

No error message just can't connect to the room?

Also Noticed on some rooms my little controller icon is yellow instead of white Is that the

connection saying hey Your a little tarted... Or what?

Other then these small issues and I do understand this is Beta Thats what i got can someone

shed a little glimmer of light? Also Dev is enabled and So is PingPatch Any help would be appreciated

Thank you very much

Mondo

Hey Guys,

Ok First of Great system Extremely happy, Ok I have a couple of questions I have tried for a few

days to figure this out for myself. So I figured i would ask here and see what happens.

1.st I can play some games no problems However My Nat is Strict... I went as far as setting the

360 up on a dmz zone Which is open to the internet yet nat is still strict I am using a Netgear

Wnd3700 Router dual band 5g with a cisco cable modem... I have the xbox Directly wired

to the Router so not to cause any interference with it No wireless no sharing through a computer

Ok The Inevitable word...... HELP!!!!!! :D

Ok I noticed i see rooms I go to get in and the Guis Goes blank hit refresh and I am back

No error message just can't connect to the room?

Also Noticed on some rooms my little controller icon is yellow instead of white Is that the

connection saying hey Your a little tarted... Or what?

Other then these small issues and I do understand this is Beta Thats what i got can someone

shed a little glimmer of light? Also Dev is enabled and So is PingPatch Any help would be appreciated

Thank you very much

Mondo

Does it say the nat is strict in BO2 because it will always say that.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Does it say the nat is strict in BO2 because it will always say that.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it does... Ok then that answers that question.... Thank you I was wondering if it was me

or this thing was off its rocker... Thanks again

Mondo