RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DR3AMMA5TER

[LINK] Link Chat Function

Hi There,

I saw today on Xbox360iso that someone made a Chat tool for Link so you can chat with others while playing.

I didn't try it yet but i like the idea very much because i think it is a great addition to Aurora.

But is it something that will be implemented soon in Aurora or not?

• Like 1

The same tool is probably available in these forums, and yes, there is chat coming with Nova once that is released, you should probably read up a little bit more prior to making requests in the future ;)

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5390-wip-community-link-live-chat/ <--- this would probably be the chat tool you're referring to?

• Like 1

The same tool is probably available in these forums, and yes, there is chat coming with Nova once that is released, you should probably read up a little bit more prior to making requests in the future ;)

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5390-wip-community-link-live-chat/ <--- this would probably be the chat tool you're referring to?

You're right Swizzy but i didn't had the time to read all posts and the one you're referring to was posted right after mine.

But thnx for your answer, can't wait for NOVA!

You're right Swizzy but i didn't had the time to read all posts and the one you're referring to was posted right after mine.

But thnx for your answer, can't wait for NOVA!

It's been posted in all day... i located the same thread on xbox360iso, felida mentions there the same thing i just did^ that It'll be replaced by NOVA once it's completed ;)

It's been posted in all day... i located the same thread on xbox360iso, felida mentions there the same thing i just did^ that It'll be replaced by NOVA once it's completed ;)
Yes, I used to link it the the thread here, but he created its own site, so I just linked it to there instead..

Hi There,

I saw today on Xbox360iso that someone made a Chat tool for Link so you can chat with others while playing.
I didn't try it yet but i like the idea very much because i think it is a great addition to Aurora.
But is it something that will be implemented soon in Aurora or not?
Yes the idea is good.. And it works.. And you can setup your own server.. now that leumonic has set that up.. But that app will probably drop use when nova comes out.. But it is a nice addition til it does, right??