RealModScene
MatteIta

[AURORA] Slideshow and preview of layouts

It will be great have "slideshow" as default animation, creating a new animation like "WallpaperShader.fx" taking every background placed in background's folder;

Include preview of layouts,as in skin's list, into layouts menu.

thanks ;)

• Like 3

It will be great have "slideshow" as default animation, creating a new animation like "WallpaperShader.fx" taking every background placed in background's folder;

thanks ;)

For layout previews we have to change the way it's distributed making it only function with 0.6b+ or whenever it's implemented (if it gets eimplemented)

• Like 2

thanks ;)

you can make a slideshow.. check out my tutorials.. plus as it stands, multiple bg's aint supported.. but you can work it to have multiple just sliding thru.. 

you can make a slideshow.. check out my tutorials.. plus as it stands, multiple bg's aint supported.. but you can work it to have multiple just sliding thru..

The suggestion is to add support for multiple backgrounds in like a slideshow from the code... i don't think it's that difficult to build, but it has to be a setting...

The suggestion is to add support for multiple backgrounds in like a slideshow from the code... i don't think it's that difficult to build, but it has to be a setting...

My bad lol mistook the placement of this thread.. But was just saying the scrolling BG is possible, as it is just the BG moving.. Very similar to Begals animated tut

For layout previews we have to change the way it's distributed making it only function with 0.6b+ or whenever it's implemented (if it gets eimplemented)

oooh great!!!

My bad lol mistook the placement of this thread.. But was just saying the scrolling BG is possible, as it is just the BG moving.. Very similar to Begals animated tut

It is like say Swizzy,create new animations from code,not by mod xui/xur.

i know is possible,times ago i placed slideshow and other animation like video.wmv into aurora and works fine as in f3, but you must put button into skin's menu to enable or disable animation, this text isn't translatable immediately in all language,"it isn't clean" in my opinion.

also if you would change video or backgrounds you must work: open xzp or rename backgrounds. it will be cool if you put any backgrounds/video you like it into your Aurora's folder, go to skin's menu,enable animation and "taaadan" the game is over ;)

one thing they can do all, not only "skinner",I hope I explained myself :guitar:

oooh great!!!

i know is possible,times ago i placed slideshow and other animation like video.wmv into aurora and works fine as in f3, but you must put button into skin's menu to enable or disable animation, this text isn't translatable immediately in all language,"it isn't clean" in my opinion.

also if you would change video or backgrounds you must work: open xzp or rename backgrounds. it will be cool if you put any backgrounds/video you like it into your Aurora's folder, go to skin's menu,enable animation and "taaadan" the game is over ;)

one thing they can do all, not only "skinner",I hope I explained myself :guitar:

I understand you, like I said I misunderstood, your original post m8.. And I don't know how u got video.wmv to work.. As I tried bootanims, other types of conversions, and all resulted in errors.. But I do understand what the coding would require.. To add a enable/disable feature.. But my apologies for misunderstanding the op.. ;-)

But I can also understand why they didn't make that option in Aurora too.. As it would require resources dedicated to other things..

• Like 1

oooh great!!!

What i mean is that in order to have something like that we would have to do it similar to what we do with skins, it's be packed as a xzp with 3 files (layout, preview and metadata), however, this may become a slight problem for the default settings which currently are built-in, we need them to be built in so that you can delete everything else and still have it working... but, i guess, we could just have it load from xzp aswell instead...

I'll run the idea by the devs and we'll see what happens, if we get this, there'll be a tool that lets you build those packages similar to what we already have for everything else :p

• Like 2

oooh great!!!

i know is possible,times ago i placed slideshow and other animation like video.wmv into aurora and works fine as in f3, but you must put button into skin's menu to enable or disable animation, this text isn't translatable immediately in all language,"it isn't clean" in my opinion.

also if you would change video or backgrounds you must work: open xzp or rename backgrounds. it will be cool if you put any backgrounds/video you like it into your Aurora's folder, go to skin's menu,enable animation and "taaadan" the game is over ;)

No,video doesn't work...i tried but fail ever on aurora 0.5b and 0.2b .

Sorry I was sure it would work,I remembered that the video go, maybe I'm wrong ,i'll try with first aurora's version.