RealModScene
begallegal1

[HUD Mod] Custom Color Game Info HUD [for use w/Freestyle plugin]

CustomColorHUDinfo_zpst9hgnjnt.png

Thanks to info shared with us by gavin_darkglider  :thumbup:   I was finally able to take a few minutes and fix a problem I've always had with the Freestyle plugin,, on my larger samsung TV the title and ID information were always cut off at the bottom, since there is obviously no option to overscan the HUD to the needed size,, I found this to be the perfect opportunity to get the info back on screen and make it a bit more visible for my tired old eyes lol ,,and of course I figured I would share with everyone  :)

Install to: Plugins\HudScene\**

**be sure to back up original file before overwriting if necessary**

If anyone would like a custom color of this file , go to http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp  or any other color picker site,,and post the "RGB" color code (example 255,0,0 = red) and I will make your custom color scene and post it :)

I am also toying with design ideas on this so if anyone has any idea's for a dif look, let me know!

Also Don't forget to go and grab gavin's Aurora plugin patches http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5360-aurora-plugin-patches/ so you have the corrected "Aurora" text on the home button! ;)

Here are a few colors to get started

GameInfoScene_Green_begal.rar

GameInfoScene_Aqua_begal.rar

GameInfoScene_Red_begal.rar

GameInfoScene_Blue_begal.rar

GameInfoScene_White_begal.rar

*****************************************************************************************

Here are some alternate designs

Solid Green w/Box

XboxScreenshot_zpsndzunq8k.png

Game Info Scene_Solid GreenBox_begal.rar

"Rounded" Green

roundedGreen_zpsezx8dgce.png

GameInfoScene_rounded_Green_begal.rar

Green Fade No Outline Box [this is probably my fav so far]

GreenFade%20no%20outline_zpstkzf5kyh.png

GameInfoScene_GreenFadeNoBox_begal.rar

Thanks again to gavin_darkglider for the info to help make this possible, and as always thank you to the Phoenix Aurora, and FSD dev teams for all the great stuff, including the Xui Workshop tool that also helped make this all possible!!  :thumbsup:

• Like 11

As you've edited?

I don't really understand your question.... yes I edited the original scene so the information is not at the bottom where it could be cut off on some TV's (like mine) and added the color box for flavor and a bit better visibility.

and if you mean this thread,,yes I have edited the thread since it was posted to add some things and rearrange text.

• Like 2

It is cool to see someone take an interest in this. Hopefully, maester rowen will fix the bugs in xui workshop 1 day, so my modified patches arent needed anymore. :) Cant wait to see your themes with nova. I didnt really go into much detail on the custom hud scene, just figured out how to make XUI workshop work. lol, I figured once it was figured out people like begal here would eat it up an spit out some awesome themes. :)

• Like 2

-snip-

Many thanks again, fun to have all these new things to toy with :D

Added a couple more alternate designs (spoilers near bottom)

• Like 1

I like how you changed the text color for the temperatures in the new themes. I was looking for that, but I didnt see anything in the new controls revolving around color. :( I didnt look to hard though, as my interest was less about the theme, and more about the fact no one else could figure it out. lol. As I said, it took me 3 days and a ton of consulting, and I still had to make modifications to the XUI tool extensions, and then figure out the differences for the main hudscene with the temperature symbol, and such. Then I released my proof of concept. :) Now I am getting a ton of questions from someone, who will remain unnamed who still cant figure it out. :(  I thought I did all of the hard work here. :( Appears some people didnt read my process documentation, or the quick fix guide, I posted in the op next to the download. :( But what can you say, half of what swizzy and I do on this site is answer questions that have been answered a million times. You would think people have never heard of a search button. :(

• Like 1

begallegal1

c21ca24d86e52ea75fe64bea3253de44.png

Wow, looks much better with the color on the default looks! (although i like mine black).  Thanks!!! Used your icons with Gavins hudscene......all is pretty t0 me now.  THANKS!!!