RealModScene
Relentless

How do I install Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Multi disk?

18 hours ago, Relentless said:

xbox 360 manager won't work in aurora as it doesn't support SMB yet so you need to have FSD loaded in order to get xbox 360 manager working.  I keep a super slimmed down version of FSD on my machines just for the sole purpose of using xbox 360 manager.  Make sure you have content scanning disabled on FSD since you won't need it.

Sorry, I meant to be able to see the file path where xbox 360 game manager might drop the DLC, etc...

6 hours ago, Relentless said:

Sorry, I meant to be able to see the file path where xbox 360 game manager might drop the DLC, etc...

Ahh.. still dont need fsd, or rgh connected.. it tells you in content manager in lower right corner.. 

But yeah.. ftp wise.. it dont ask you to overwrite.. god send as fsd had to ask for ever overwrite.. smb drive doesnt work, due to no smb server yet.. but i get ya mate

On 6/12/2017 at 3:13 PM, Relentless said:

xbox 360 manager won't work in aurora as it doesn't support SMB yet so you need to have FSD loaded in order to get xbox 360 manager working.  I keep a super slimmed down version of FSD on my machines just for the sole purpose of using xbox 360 manager.  Make sure you have content scanning disabled on FSD since you won't need it.

Good to know, I'll have to give it a try - thanks!