RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

[SKIN] Darkened RED

Did another one, guys, lol this time Darkened Red.. diff song,

and animated BG too.. just to show everyone what is possible with skins.. this is just a color change from my original blue skin

2cwrhgy.jpg

3518l77.jpg

DarkenedRed.xzp

• Like 9

Prolly gonna have to bug you about the animation bg, unless i can figure it out.  Nice skin m8!

can we get some screenshots posted with your skins? would be cool to see without having to download and install it first.

Yeah.. No problem, sorry was basically just a color change.. from my original "blue" skin.. but i'll post pix, and i cant really capture the scrolling BG tho.. w/o like 3-4 pix lmao

Prolly gonna have to bug you about the animation bg, unless i can figure it out. Nice skin m8!

lol the guide explains how yo do it, and feel free to pick apart my skin lol, and be sure to make sure you get every "keypoint"/frame.. as that can be tedious lol as Gavin has found out..

• Like 1

Thanks For The Nice Skin :thumbup:

no problem.. if u got ideas/requests.. lemme know man.. i just basically threw these together.. as proof-of-concepts..

but i'm TOTALLY open for anyone's requests.. as long as they aren't toooooo time consuming.. but let me know if you want a specific song/color/what ever..

• Like 2

possibly a COD skin?

You might need to make something with photoshop or similar to show what you mean with this...