RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Gromber

[Aurora] Add filters to show all quick view

because when i change to other quick view and then i come back to show all i must active always "only enabled" to hide games i have in a disconnected usb,  i want this filter always activated like in other quick views.

I could create other quick view with this filter... but... only for this...

• Like 2

MaesterRowen was saying yesterday when I commented on this that it is possible if you manually modify the DB. Also said it is for advanced users only. I am going to attempt this later today, as I want to add the hide multidisc filter to it. I dont use a usb hdd, so show enabled isnt a big deal to me, but I will see what I can do, and if I get it to work, I will let you know. :)

yes, because in previous version, all filters are saved, but now with the show all, always must activate the filters when i start aurora.

it is possible to disable quick views? i dont need them xD

Ok, after looking at this, it is easier then one would expect.

What is needed/What I used:

1. Sqliteadmin.

2. xexmenu, or another copy of aurora.

Steps:

1. copy settings.db from aurora. Cannot copy db file for the running version of aurora, so this is where xexmenu comes in.

2. open settings.db with sqliteadmin

3. click edit data tab.

4. click QuickViews table on the left under tables.

5. you have 2 options here.

Option 1. add filters manually, harder to do, but not by much. just look at how the filtermethod fields are set up for other options in table.

option 2. change flags from 5142 to 2, which will unlock the "folder" being able to change it on the xbox.

6. close the window, it saves automatically.

7. Copy back to xbox in the same way you copied it before.

8. reboot xbox.

Done.

Hope this helps you achieve what you want.

• Like 2

yes, because in previous version, all filters are saved, but now with the show all, always must activate the filters when i start aurora.

it is possible to disable quick views? i dont need them xD

You can set a quick view as 'default' -  A default quick view is the view that is loaded when Aurora boots.

Steps:

1)  Create a new quick view with custom filters and sort methods

2)  Save the quick view

3)  Set the quick view as default

Now everytime you boot into aurora that quick view will be loaded.

yes , like i said in my first post i could create a new quick view but i prefer the solution gavin_darkglider (thanks!) give me, but i also will try to create a new quick view and use filters like i did in previous version.

I think the solution is that (some) filters you manually choose were saved or an option to use them like previos version.  But it isn´t too important, is my problem, i was already used to the old method... like play a original xbox 1 game with xbox classic and only enabled filters activated and when i start aurora again without using any quick view already have the same list and sort order, now i must get used to the new features and use a new Quick View with Xbox 1 and only enabled on it yes or yes, if I want to keep it when i restart Aurora.

the advantage of using only filters and sort order is that you can quickly change between several options without create many quick views for each combination, but yes, i must learn to use both options together, i need time  :)

anyway... Thanks for Aurora ;)

• Like 1

yes , like i said in my first post i could create a new quick view but i prefer the solution gavin_darkglider (thanks!) give me, but i also will try to create a new quick view and use filters like i did in previous version.

I think the solution is that (some) filters you manually choose were saved or an option to use them like previos version.  But it isn´t too important, is my problem, i was already used to the old method... like play a original xbox 1 game with xbox classic and only enabled filters activated and when i start aurora again without using any quick view already have the same list and sort order, now i must get used to the new features and use a new Quick View with Xbox 1 and only enabled on it yes or yes, if I want to keep it when i restart Aurora.

the advantage of using only filters and sort order is that you can quickly change between several options without create many quick views for each combination, but yes, i must learn to use both options together, i need time  :)

anyway... Thanks for Aurora ;)

Glad you got that working.

Another note-  if you add filters to Show All- its no longer showing all....  the reason its not editable is because we have a face button (X) tied to the functionality of show all.