RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix

AWESOME-SAUCE!!! keep up the WONDERFUL work!

and i'll donate on the 1st.. to show my support :-)

Love the Quick Browse feature!!!

• Like 1

Just got done playing with the filters, dont like how you cant add hide multi-disk to the show all filter. But other than that, it is awesome, I will just create a new show all filter, that has that built in. :)

Just got done playing with the filters, dont like how you cant add hide multi-disk to the show all filter. But other than that, it is awesome, I will just create a new show all filter, that has that built in. :)

I think I've tested it (its been a while so dont kill me if wrong) but I think you can manually modify your database to change the Show All filter. ~For Advanced Users Only~

Thanks for this new release. So far its running great. I love the facr that screenshots are now deleted on a refresh of game info. They used to pile up....

in Quick Views. How can I organized games by folder? For example I have a folder of games that are for kids only. How can I add a quick views for that folder alone? Is it possible?

I think I've tested it (its been a while so dont kill me if wrong) but I think you can manually modify your database to change the Show All filter. ~For Advanced Users Only~

OK, I will look into that later, and let you know, either way not a big deal, just hate have repeat covers in my coverflow. lol.

in Quick Views. How can I organized games by folder? For example I have a folder of games that are for kids only. How can I add a quick views for that folder alone? Is it possible?

Anything is possible, I havnt tested it, as I havnt really had much of a reason to, but I think you are stuck with the default scan paths. Now there is the option to write a lua filter for game ratings, then create a "Folder" that will show all with the custom filter. Probably your best bet. :)

• Like 1

Tell me the path to this folder of yours and i'll make you a filter to use :)

• Like 1

Thank you very much for this excellent work! really have no obligation to work so hard. Greetings from Argentina.

Thank you, Aurora is great, and I'm really excited for this update. The content search feature and quick view additions are much appreciated!

It looks like all my 0.4b skins are no longer compatible; is there any way to make them work again?

Thank you again!

whats about webUI? 

I cant change covers, I cant anything...  I see only naked webUI without any setting, I can only see my screenshoots and temps....

Sry for my english :)

• Like 7

whats about webUI? 

I cant change covers, I cant anything...  I see only naked webUI without any setting, I can only see my screenshoots and temps....

Sry for my english :)

WebUI hasnt been done yet, I think you can still technically pull it up, as I believe the web server for it is in the freestyle plugin. The closest thing you are going to get until nova is released is unity push, and that is assuming that webUI is added to Nova. I have been waiting on this feature, so I can fix my emulator covers, but it isnt a big deal to me.

Tell me the path to this folder of yours and i'll make you a filter to use :)

If you are going to do that, If at all possible, I would create a set of filters for different game ratings, then people could just add to the folder by rating. so Rated E only and Rated E10+ only, and Rated T only, etc. This way other people who want similar filters dont have to put the kid games in seperate folders on their xbox's. Just a thought

Use the booting dash for the kids & only have their games folder scanned,install a 2nd copy of fsd or aurora as an app for your games folders until some other option comes later if at all