RealModScene
Sloth

Only can use mod menu for the latest TU?

I read that for GTA 5 you can only use a mod menu for the latest TU even for singleplayer. Is that true.

• Like 1

It depends on whoever made the modmenu/trainer, what he/she/they created it for

• Like 1

It depends on whoever made the modmenu/trainer, what he/she/they created it for

the mod menu I have native trainer is for 1.17 so I changed the TU to 1.17 but it ain't working it uses the native trainer.xex and nativetrsiner.xexlib format but no work

the mod menu I have native trainer is for 1.17 so I changed the TU to 1.17 but it ain't working it uses the native trainer.xex and nativetrsiner.xexlib format but no work

Then ask whoever developed it what's going on, or look at the forum/site for more information as to what the trainer need in order to work, perhaps it's for a different version of the game from what you have? (there can be different trainers for NTSC/PAL versions of the game, or even just with different MediaID)

• Like 1

Then ask whoever developed it what's going on, or look at the forum/site for more information as to what the trainer need in order to work, perhaps it's for a different version of the game from what you have? (there can be different trainers for NTSC/PAL versions of the game, or even just with different MediaID)

I think it might be differnt MediaID how do I change it?

I think it might be differnt MediaID how do I change it?

I don't think changing the MediaID will solve the problem, the better solution is to find the same version of the game as the trainer is for, if you just change the MediaID you risk having it corrupt memory instead, basically trainers work in such a way that they modify the game memory, and different versions of the game will have different offsets for the various things, it can be different between PAL/NTSC for instance, which is one of the reasons some trainer devs check the Media and TitleID to be correct for the version they made the Trainer for, to prevent it from being used with a game that's either untested or is known to have different offsets...

Changing random memory can cause all kinds of wonky things...

I don't think changing the MediaID will solve the problem, the better solution is to find the same version of the game as the trainer is for, if you just change the MediaID you risk having it corrupt memory instead, basically trainers work in such a way that they modify the game memory, and different versions of the game will have different offsets for the various things, it can be different between PAL/NTSC for instance, which is one of the reasons some trainer devs check the Media and TitleID to be correct for the version they made the Trainer for, to prevent it from being used with a game that's either untested or is known to have different offsets...

Changing random memory can cause all kinds of wonky things...

how do I check my media Id on my xbox

how do I check my media Id on my xbox

Using Aurora -> Open the details screen, go right -> so you see "Subtitle" for the A button, now press A and you'll be presented with subtitles, one or more of these will show you the MediaID of the game