RealModScene
nathan.miller4

Ride cover is blank.

Try doing a manual refresh of that game, if it still isn't working, send me your default.xex or GOD header in a PM and i'll check which cover is causing the problem and remove it (if it's a cover fault)

Try doing a manual refresh of that game, if it still isn't working, send me your default.xex or GOD header in a PM and i'll check which cover is causing the problem and remove it (if it's a cover fault)

Hey what is a GOD Header?

the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX file, which goes with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.data folder in GOD games

The GOD header file is the file with the same name as the .data folder for a GOD game, it's a tiny 16KB file (if memory serves me right about the size) it only offers information about the game, nothing more... and it's all that's required for Aurora to say that the game is actually there (for debugging purposes)

Just reporting: Few nights ago I successfully pushed a Ride cover from Xboxunity. Running Aurora 0.4b.

Regards

This means there are covers that work, but, it doesn't mean the one being grabbed by default is working as intended...