RealModScene
pankarezas

CoD: BO2 strange problem

Hi, I really need help.

Having strange issue playing cod:bo2 via system link (offline,just two xboxes connected). I can see lobby, but when trying to connect it says"cannot join game session", BUT if i take my friends Xbox which is the same version, same dashboard etc, put my hdd on it, i can connect to THIS Xbox but not the other way. What is happening?! Did all tu's, dashboard updates, avatar updates. What confuses me is this Xbox. If all three x'es are identical (jaspers 16mb), same versions, same chips, why this is happening? Please help and thanks for your time.

I'm getting insane from googling all day :|

sounds like the link settings to me in fsd3.

change some of the settings so there not exactly the same on either console. does the LINK test pass on both consoles connected to web? as if moving the hdd you can connect then its a setting (he thinks lol).

are you using straight lan connection?maybe you could try both connected to your router instead.

sounds like the link settings to me in fsd3.

change some of the settings so there not exactly the same on either console. does the LINK test pass on both consoles connected to web? as if moving the hdd you can connect then its a setting (he thinks lol).

are you using straight lan connection?maybe you could try both connected to your router instead.

OK maybe i wasn't clear enough. No internet connection where i am, just two xboxes connected with lan cable (yes crossover), and now i tried left4dead 2, it sees the lobby but when trying to connect it says session expired!!! What is happening?!

P.S. kernel version 2.0.17150.0, dashlaunch 3.13, dash version 3.0b Rev735.

The strangest thing that it SEES the lobby but can't join, so the lan cable is ok

The see the game lobby but can't join.Can't recall if it was the original xbox or the ps2 however when online it meant the wrong game version,No! yeah it was the original xbox on EA servers when not selecting euro lobby or vice versa.Are you using the very same game from the same disc & not a pal & ntsc from other sources,other option use a straight thru ether cable instead of crossover (apparently the 360 auto senses)

Connecting your hdd to your mates xbox.yes it will work as they are transferable.what happens when you connect his to yours who has connection to the lobby

change the link settings.so on one box it might be 1001 and 1002 and on the other 2001 and 2002 just a guess.

• Like 1

Or just unload the FSD plugin as you're doing local System Link with no internet...