RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Another silly question: How do I make a copy of my profile?

Hi Guys,

Silly question but does anyone know how to make a copy of your xbox 360 profile?  I tried doing it by transferring my profile to usb1 via xbox and then extracted my profile from usb1 to my computer via Horizon, then took usb2 formatted it on the xbox and then used horizon to inject the extracted profile into usb2 but the xbox won't recognize it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Silly question but does anyone know how to make a copy of your xbox 360 profile?  I tried doing it by transferring my profile to usb1 via xbox and then extracted my profile from usb1 to my computer via Horizon, then took usb2 formatted it on the xbox and then used horizon to inject the extracted profile into usb2 but the xbox won't recognize it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's exactly how it's supposed to be done, maybe horizon messed up something? try using a different tool, see if it makes a difference (Party buffalo is one i use)