RealModScene
ToxicxTurtlex

RGH very slow boot up

I have a falcon Rgh. The problem is every time i go to boot it up it can take anywhere from ten to thirty minutes to boot up. I havnt updated or messed with anything at all for it to start doing this. It does boot though...eventually. Any suggestions?

Sounds to me like a really bad install, if it worked fine (fast boots) and then suddenly started booting slowly it's likely the chip has come loose, you need to open up your console and adjust wiring etc. etc. to make it boot faster...

If you don't know how to do this, i suggest finding someone that has experience in this kind of things, it can be quite difficult for a newbie to figure out how to make it boot faster, and it's not something that's easy to explain either (what works for me might not work for you, and each console is unique and thus will require different tricks to get booting better/faster)

Where did you get this thing modded? What I would do, is open the case and take a picture of the mod chip inside it. If it's a Team Xecuter CoolRunner chip, they have excellent support over at their forum.