RealModScene
Anonymous

[Tut]How to run Linux os on RGH/J-TAG consoles

Hi guys this is anonymous today I am going to show you how to run Linux operating system on your rgh/jtag consoles

I hope this tutorial will be useful for you

First you need download this two rar files

First one is ubuntu Linux rar file

Second one is xell launch rar file

http://file.libxenon.org/free60/linux/distro/ubuntu-10.10-xenon-beta5.zip

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/libxenon-homebrew-jtag-reset-glitch-content/9158-xell-launch-xell-reloaded-hdmi-support-quickboot-shortcut-download.html

Then extract this two rar files and copy to your usp flash drive

Afterthat put your usp flash drive to your console and turn on your console

Next you need to start xex menu and open your usp flash drive then start default.xex file

Nw you can see xell will be loaded

After 1 min you can get Linux desktop screen

Cheerzzzz[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Note: after extract ubuntu rar file as you can get iso file then you need open iso File via win rar then copy that Linux files to your usp flash drive

• Like 1

As much as I love linux, which is a lot. You couldnt have built a better disto for the xbox. Ubuntu is full of useless bloat ware. Gentoo would make a much better linux for the 360, then ubuntu ever would. Just Saying. Nice guide though, even though I dont think many people will use linux on their xbox.

As much as I love linux, which is a lot. You couldnt have built a better disto for the xbox. Ubuntu is full of useless bloat ware. Gentoo would make a much better linux for the 360, then ubuntu ever would. Just Saying. Nice guide though, even though I dont think many people will use linux on their xbox.

He has nothing to do with this build, it was made by Libxenon, mainly tuxuser i believe

• Like 1

Oops,,,,,sorry for didn't mention abt libxenon team I am not build this software I am jus author for this guide