RealModScene
KvN10

I NEED TO KNOW MY USERNAME XBOXUNITY

Hello, I forgot my username and I need to know my username xboxunity, my email is___________________

• Like 2

dont post you email on the forums. send swizzy, or jqe a private message, and one of them probably will  look into it for you. I would, but I dont have that kind of access to the xbox unity database

dont post you email on the forums. send swizzy, or jqe a private message, and one of them probably will  look into it for you. I would, but I dont have that kind of access to the xbox unity database

i don't have that kind of access either :(

• Like 1

yea i cant remember to and i can just reset my pasword but i need to know my nick :(

Contact the admins, they can help you if they can verify that you are who you say you are, probably by sending you the username in an e-mail, or perhaps by deleting your account so you can re-create it...

I need know my username too.

I forgot my password and username. I go to xboxunity.net and send my email for get a new password, but in Admin Mail dont has the username.

Thanks!

Bonjour  je ne trouve pas comment faire pour trouver clef api a connexion Unity.

Suis au bon endroit ???

PS : I am FRENCH no speak ENGLISH

Bonjour  je ne trouve pas comment faire pour trouver clef api a connexion Unity.

Suis au bon endroit ???

PS : I am FRENCH no speak ENGLISH

Use google translate :)

I can't remember my username for unity. Can u please tell me the username. My registered email is Pramodkumar1830@gmail.com

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Pramod said:

I can't remember my username for unity. Can u please tell me the username. My registered email is Pramodkumar1830@gmail.com

Your username is Pramod. The account was not yet activated. I have activated it already as well.

9 hours ago, Mattie said:

Your username is Pramod. The account was not yet activated. I have activated it already as well.

Tnx man u have been a big help..