RealModScene
Anonymous

Need some help for Booting issue for my Xbox

I have some unexpected issue with my rgh console,, 2 days back I was playing fifa14 that time my console hanged again I did restart my console but my console didn't boot I checked all wire connection for rgh chip everything connected perfectly I can turn on my console, rgh chip led light blinking but no response, xell screen also didn't work so I decided to do hardware flash for my console

I connected squirt programmer to rgh chip via fcc cable but I can't read my nand then I connected directly to motherboard same problem,

My squirt programmer connected to my pc perfectly I mean device driver installed successfully I can Change svf file (SQUIRT_RGH_trinity_bga_alwayson_120522_1450.svf) via fcc cable but I can't

read my nand and I can't write xell ,,, is this problem into firmware chip ???

Or my rgh chip???

Autogg status : no backend available

Note : my squirt programmer to squirt bga 1.2 chip connection perfectly bcoz I can Change svf file

• Like 2

It's probably that you don't have the SPI points attached...

It's probably that you don't have the SPI points attached...

No my first attempt is I connected all spi points(motherboard board to squirt chip) andthen try to read nand via fcc cable

SQUIRT_360_SPI_SLIM_DIAGRAM.jpg

My second attempt is disconnect all spi point between squirt bga to motherboard anthen connected motherboard to squirt programmer

Untitled.png

But these two methods failure so I am asking is this problem into my console firmware chip or into rgh chip

it has nothing to do with the chip, it's something else, something i cannot explain to you :/

I don't personally use the Squirt Slaveboard for this process, well ok... i made myself an adapter from it to use the FFC capabilities of the Squirt Chip so that i can use it with a NAND-X or JRProgrammer