RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
omar walid

xbox one

hi there, i wana ask you guys about something is there any chance to play xbox one games on xbox 360 ? or it's impossible? and i wana ask also about titan fall cant we play it by xboxunity ? or what

• Like 8

XBOne games will never work on the 360. Original Xbox games work to a degree. As for games like titan fall, destiny, or the elder scrolls online the have no built in system link option, and require a live connection to play. So you will not get support on these forums for those games on a Jtag/rgh system, as that would require XBLSE, which is not supported on this site.

• Like 2

Its not possible. The Xbox 360 has a different architecture than the Xbox One and not enough Power to emulate the One.

hi there, i wana ask you guys about something is there any chance to play xbox one games on xbox 360 ? or it's impossible? and i wana ask also about titan fall cant we play it by xboxunity ? or what

No you will not be able to play yet... But I heard that microsoft is going to add support for emulation, as many purchasers refuse xbox one because of this and buy the PS4.

No you will not be able to play yet... But I heard that microsoft is going to add support for emulation, as many purchasers refuse xbox one because of this and buy the PS4.

To clarify above statement, this is backwards emulation (Xbox 360 on Xbox One) although there's been talk about streaming games for quite some time... (streaming Xbox 360 games) and some findings we've had in the 360 scene seems to support that... another possibility is that they might be re-compiling Xbox 360 games to run on Xbox One

Similar things as PS4 with their streaming service...