RealModScene
pmort

Xbox RGH DLC not working

Hey there, it seems whenever i try to install DLC onto my RGH'd xbox (Running Aurora 0.4) it doesnt like to work. For example i have the GOTY copy of Fallout 3 and originally i tried manually coping the dlc to the xboxs internal HD and when this didnt work i used the CD to install the DLC.
When fallout opens it says "Loading extra content..." which you would think meant it works, however when i load my previous save (From my old, non-RGH xbox) it says "some of the data from the save is no longer available, would you like to continue". I selected yes to see if it was just a glitch and as i was carrying a dlc weapon at the time of my last save, the player is empty handed and none of the dlc locations show.

Anyone have any ideas on why this is playing up? Also happens to Black ops I with the dlc from my old xbox. Theyre they only two games i have tried so far. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

• Like 8

No, should I?

Try running xm360 on to unlock the DLC, it's likely locked to your old console, and make sure you have the latest TU running (with no TU DLC generally don't work)

Try running xm360 on to unlock the DLC, it's likely locked to your old console, and make sure you have the latest TU running (with no TU DLC generally don't work)

Tried running XM360, all dlc is already unlocked and i am running the latest TU. Fallout DLC is installed from disk though so that shouldnt be the issue

Does aurora show you the DLCs? Contpatch is not needed for this btw.

May we have the file paths?

And check ingame if your TU is really activated. You can do this by clicking the guide button and looking at the down right corner. In FSD sometimes the TUs showed activated but weren't. Just be sure.

Does aurora show you the DLCs? Contpatch is not needed for this btw.

May we have the file paths?

And check ingame if your TU is really activated. You can do this by clicking the guide button and looking at the down right corner. In FSD sometimes the TUs showed activated but weren't. Just be sure.

By file path you do mean "\Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000\425307D5\00000002\"? And i'm assuming you mean xbox guide button? I press it and down in the right corner i get the temp of the chassis?

edit: should add that i am fairly new to this.

By file path you do mean "\Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000\425307D5\00000002\"? And i'm assuming you mean xbox guide button? I press it and down in the right corner i get the temp of the chassis?

edit: should add that i am fairly new to this.

You can also go to http://<consoleip>:9999/ to check the currently active TU

(replace <consoleip> with the IP of your console) the default username/password is f3http if memory serves me right (when using FSD) i don't remember the Aurora default atm... but... you can look it up easily (press start button and you'll see the username, the default password is the same as the username...

You can also go to http://<consoleip>:9999/ to check the currently active TU

(replace <consoleip> with the IP of your console) the default username/password is f3http if memory serves me right (when using FSD) i don't remember the Aurora default atm... but... you can look it up easily (press start button and you'll see the username, the default password is the same as the username...

Title update wasnt enabled properly for some reason! disabled it and re-enabled it and it works fine, thanks for your help!

• Like 1