RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
begallegal1

[Skin] moonNstars (animated space bkg) **Updated to 0.5b**

This is just the default aurora skin with an animated background and a slightly altered game title bar, everything else is stock.
I'm not going to do any major work on these designs atm , maybe once these guys decide to take a break :p but for now i'm going to put out a couple new skins and a couple I'm going to redo from some old skins that people used to like back in the day (yea im talking FSD2 days LOL  :on2long:
main_zps6bab09c6.png

More..

Screen1_zpsce2490a6.png
XboxScreenshot_zps9fe5743d.png
Builtinanim_zpsc8fb1d25.png

If you turn on the built in animation feature combined with this you get some really wild results LOL

VIDEO CLIP
Sorry vid freezes in middle, xbmovie is crap lol

Many thanks as always to the dev team and site staff for their outstanding work!!
Enjoy,
begal

moonNstars(0.5b).rar

• Like 9

looks good. :)

Thank you kindly, though I did just test these out on my other system with a large full drive, and it stalls the loading anim badly until it finally kicks to the main, so I will see if making it a skin visual in a scene instead of grouped in the background area will make it work properly or if I'll have to ditch the splash anim for now and toy with it later,, either way I will update here with a fixed version shortly.
  • Like 1

The idea behind this looks good. The concept is not fitting. You could have done moving the stars with the moon so it looks like real mooving. Anyhow keep it up. Will check it out.

The idea behind this looks good. The concept is not fitting. You could have done moving the stars with the moon so it looks like real mooving. Anyhow keep it up. Will check it out.

tried that, it became quite dizzying tbh LOL,, but I may put out a version that way for others to try out , or maybe put up a tut on how to make simple anims like this so others can expand on the idea.

• Like 3

Updated to Aurora 0.5b

removed animated splash screen for redesign, anim would lockup when scanning large full devices.(did not cause crash just looked bad)

• Like 2