RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
THGxHOMICIDE

Need Help With Falcon JTAG NAND issues

My jtag is a Falcon, Kernel 17150 and im trying to..... i guess you would say flash a new KV to the nand and well i do all that then patch the KV so my disc drive works and all that goes good but after i update/with out keeping current KV and after it tells me to shut down i unplug it wait 10+sec plug it back in and power on and nothing happens i stay at a black screen so i fixed it by launching xell with RawFlashv4 and well repeat all over again and same thing. I've done this before and it worked perfect but for some reason it wont work and both KVs are KV 2 so there a match.

• Like 1

You won't be getting much support getting on XBL with a RGH/JTAG, which is the only reason anyone really wants to replace their KV...

It's a image or write error, that's all i'm going to tell you besides Flash360 is old and outdated... use the more up-to-date tools ;)

• Like 1

You won't be getting much support getting on XBL with a RGH/JTAG, which is the only reason anyone really wants to replace their KV...

It's a image or write error, that's all i'm going to tell you besides Flash360 is old and outdated... use the more up-to-date tools ;)

I can think of another reason, as extra protection on a dual nand system. I have a banned keyvault on my demon, just in case my console ever does try to connect to live, my retail keyvault wont get banned. :) It isnt a horrible thing to do on any RGH, that way you can make sure the console doesnt get banned. There are also people who lost their nand dumps, and have to create donor nands to get the system to boot, which doesnt sound like the case here.