RealModScene
AZTEK JuLiaN

support and create public room

now you're mixing problems; are you able to create the room at all or not? perhaps it's a problem that is with the plugin if you're unable to do it on the console... but, that's not a unity problem...

Then you're saying... you can't join rooms created? so, you're able to create rooms but not join them? or? you need to be more detailed...

Also, we don't speak spanish on this site, if you have something to say, say it in english...

Look at the problem is to create rooms just that and has many people in system link to all my friends ask them and they can not create rooms in the game black ops 2

just ask them if they know what the solution tell me and I will pass it to all my friends with the same error

try it you try to create a room from the xbox with a new account xboxunity and see that it does not create

Look at the problem is to create rooms just that and has many people in system link to all my friends ask them and they can not create rooms in the game black ops 2

just ask them if they know what the solution tell me and I will pass it to all my friends with the same error

try it you try to create a room from the xbox with a new account xboxunity and see that it does not create

So, if i understand you correctly you're having problems with creating a room on the xbox? this is a problem with the plugin on the console, not unity itself... are you using FSD or Aurora?

If you want to help solve the problem, try doing it with unity first... if it's a problem with the servers, the site will be the first place where it'd be fixed... so... tell us if it's working to create rooms on the site, if the room is created there, but you can't join, we'll have to look into that problem... but... first step's first, create a room on the site...

Can you answer my questions please.

1) What ID are you using to create these rooms?

2) What steps exaclty, laid out Line by Line do you take to recreate this issue

3) Does it work on the Website -> Yes but no one can join the room.

4) Can you Join other peoples rooms?

5) Do you pass the tests in Link

and for good measure 6) are any error messages reported when you make the attempt? How long did you wait for completion?

I am thinking the website issue is due to TitleID.

make sure you are in the game and actively Pinging On your console, then create the room from the website.

1- ID ... [AZTEK]

2-I try to create room following all the steps and nothing on the site or the xbox

3-if I can join the other rooms

4-yes I can pass the test link

and as I say to all people have the same problem

1- ID ... [AZTEK]

2-I try to create room following all the steps and nothing on the site or the xbox

3-if I can join the other rooms

4-yes I can pass the test link

and as I say to all people have the same problem

2. He was asking you to explain them, not say "i do all steps" what steps are those? explain to us WHAT you do, not just say "i do it correctly" what you think is correct isn't always so...

3. Yes, can you? answering a question with the same question isn't helping anyone... also, this is number 4... not 3...

And what about 6?

Not all people have this issue. I can see rooms created by users. So that is a false statement.

If you want help provide details. 

What steps do you take to encounter this issue?

I will check on your ID, thanks for sharing the information involved.

Finally Turn on your console, ensure it is linked to the same ID that you are using on the xboxunity web site

Load Black Ops 2

then go to the website and create a room

see if it works.

OK i checked that account name, somehow their are 2 of them. Please PM me with your email address and i will remove the duplicate.

I am saying that new accounts xboxunity can not create room instead with old accounts jqe360 if you can

I Created a new account earlier today, and i could create a room in Black Ops 2 just fine... maybe it has something to do with your special char in the name? try using only A-Z and 0-9 for a name, see if it makes a difference... [AZTEK] might be a cause of the problem ( the [ and ] characters)

Friend's not just me and say that I have other accounts with one single letters and numbers

something wrong with the plugin

Again, start reading what the f*ck we're telling you... we're telling you Unity != FSD Plugin

Does it work on Unity? yes?; GREAT! use it! no? Give us exact details of what you're doing...

You are having a seriously hard time understanding what we're saying, and you're annoying the crap out of me and the developers by not listening to (reading) what we're saying... we'll fix 1 issue at a time, and the FSD plugin won't be fixed over the course of a few minutes... it takes alot more time, if it ever gets updated... FSD isn't under development anymore, Aurora is... and we're working on more important things there right now... if you can use unity, that's good enough for us for the time being, don't like it? go make your own service!

Well there is a conflict with the [Aztek] name, and as you've chosen not to inform me of what email address you have associated with the account. I will be removing the conflict. You can re-create your account afterwards. I will hope that resolves the issues.

will solve the problem?

It might, we don't know for sure until you've tried...