RealModScene
Juan Carlos Cardoso

[Aurora] Per-Game Dashlaunch settings

Hi everyone, I have some ideas for aurora:

hue.png

hue.png

In the highlighted area, create one button (that can be acessed pressing d-pad left) called options, this button have some dash launch network options.

dash.png

For example, i select "fake live", in GTA V and aurora save this option for that game only. So I don't need to go dash launch for do this, and set this option for all games, only the game that I need.

hue.png

Something like this but with the options in aurora style, i just copied an image of dash launch :D

A = Select                  B = Back                    X = Save                  Y = Details

I remember in System Link menu, in last tab, have options like this, for be active during the gameplay.

I think this will be a great update, thanks if implemented.

Fakelive can be enabled by Dashlaunch already (since 3.14) per game (for up to 10 TitleID's)

It'd be nice if you could write down a list of other settings which might be useful to have per-game ;)

• Like 1

Fakelive can be enabled by Dashlaunch already (since 3.14) per game (for up to 10 TitleID's)

It'd be nice if you could write down a list of other settings which might be useful to have per-game ;)

autofake is the boom. i use it all the time playing games that need mics. mainly CoD and a few others like RDR

This is already on our todo list and will be implemented in the future-  we wont support all settings dash launch has but at least some of the more popular ones.