RealModScene
Jokerski

COD Black OPS 2 and LINK

We've started to play the best game on earth on LiNK, and everything seems fine. BUT!

There is three title update in the menu, actually it shows 4 now the version 1 is twice.

When i try each of them random bug appears.

First it freezes after match ends (fatal error intercepted), sometimes not.

When i try to join someone sometimes it freezes and i need to power off my xbox (CORONA 58c temp NEW ONE, not problem at all in sp)

Sometimes when i try to join someone in the lobby it shows fatal error intercepted.

I have no problem with joining at system link, but sometimes it crashes when it try to login on jqe, or fails to login.

^^ That's a bug perhaps but it may be issue on the server not on the console.

The problem with the ports and the fake fails show up randomly.

My question is:

Do i have a bad copy of Black Ops 2. I'm playing it in GOD with deleted %system update.

Is there something i'm missing.

When i use ico2god i always delete %system update, only in one game it was required to be there but i can't remember. A mate told me it must be deleted coz of possibilities of a system update, and a broken xbox.

TY Pro's

I ♥ your work

Try playing the game from a folder on your 360 hard drive instead of a GoD format.

I sometimes get issues with games (espically newer ones) where the GoD format crashes. It can be easily be fixed by getting the disc and install it to the hard drive via official dash and use NXE2GOD to convert it. I had this problem with several games particuraly with kinect games. That trick fixed it.

As for your title updates, delete them and install them manually. Your duplicate title updates could be 1 for US and 1 for EU.

There is a website you can get title updates from (http://marketplace.jqe360.com/) search for game id (415608C3) (CoD BO2) and download your title updates, then upload to your cache folder. Try Yaris swapping them too, normally not required but I do it anyway.

Admins: If I was not suppose to share a link, please remove it and please accept my apoligies.

I'm also having allot of trouble joining games in BO2. Most of the time (more like always except for 1 time) my xbox hangs while joining the game.

I've tried the GOD version as well as the extracted version. Same problems.

Sometimes the BO2 logo indicates it's loading only nothing happens.

What release are you guys using? I've got the IMARS

I've just downloaded someones... i can't check it sorry it's deleted but i'm having the same issue so it does mind .... if someone don't have maybe can share his version with us...

What about lvling?

Is it available ?

I've just downloaded someones... i can't check it sorry it's deleted but i'm having the same issue so it does mind .... if someone don't have maybe can share his version with us...

What about lvling?

Is it available ?

What if you try to play campaign mode?

Mine also crashes so probably there's a bad release/download going around.

I'm going to try a different one and will report back as soon as i know!

I have the same issue, sometimes i see the lobbys WHEN i see the lobbyes i try to join the game but it gets me to a loading screen then gets me a error, i've downloaded a JTAG version of the game now im downloading the full iso to extract to see if the problem is corrected

(single player works fine)

I found out that i wasn't at dashlauch version 3.04. I believed i was but i wasn't.

After updating to dashlaunch 3.04 my problems went away and now i'm playing online :D

To bad COD BO2 doesn't have the ability to rank up while playing System Link :(

i have problem with black ops 2 on jtag i have managed to join 2 games in the last 2 days most of the time i go in the rooms with lots of people or not so many but when i load up the multiplayer and go to join game i see 1 maybe 2 games available i go to join 1 of them and i get fatal crash intercepted message and dash reboots i go in again and same thing happens i have tried installing tu manually and automatically

hello, i haved same problem

rewrite room 16127 + dl 3.04, next step dash update 16127+avatars (donwload maybe in updateSPY, and $$ystemupdate)

launch.ini write line: devlink = true, on router foward port TCP/UDP both

now game work good, no blank screen, no crashesh, i dont have problem to join rooms and play, handset work

but i have 7.0.-1 version of BO2

I've been making my own games and people join

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

when i make a game nobody joins now i dont know if thats because no one can see me or no one wants to play lol i dont know if i'm showing up in the lobby or not i can see the room i'm in on jqe360 but not if i'm hosting or not

sorry if i seem thick but i'm a noob i only ask if i cant find out anywhere else. any help woud be appreciated thankyou

i just joined link tonight and im trying to figure how to actually get in a match on black ops 2. i have hit the xbox button and went in to system link and joined a lobby but i have no idea what to do from there. any help is greatly appreciated.

Whenever i am playing COD Bo2 onlne with system Link ....firstly it has no problem while i join any public room ...then when i start multiplayer it gives the error Fatal Crash Intercepted .....Plz help me guys ...i am using GOD format of BO2. :unsure:

i think the main problem is in link ports and i also has the same (unable to join the game session problem) so i tried to change the ports but in the verification they fail but i tried to join a game it gives me the same message then i returned the ports again to 3071-3072 after that i could join game easily but its just a temporary solution cause the message returned again so i made the same steps again and it works 

sorry for my bad english

and anyone has a solution plz write it down