RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
l.ronen.l

hypothetical idea, that can potentially revolutionize the modded scene

i thought about something, that at least in my head sounds great :thumbsup:

i have no clue if this idea is even possibly being done.

the idea is actually quite simple a "fake xblive service"

the concept sounds easy, to modify the rgh/jtag consoles

ip list\dns list whatever and to redirect them to a customise server

and literally create "modified scene xblive servers"

which from them you could play online, download updates, operating systems like fsd and aurora xexmenu and such

and potentially even games, my question is if something like this could possibly even done, and i know those

servers that could support dozens of thousands of users will not be chip, but it is possible that there will be enough people

that will be willing to donate and even pay for this type of service.

so why bother if we had "Xlink Kai" there is very simple answer to this, and this is that xlink is faking lan gaming through the internet

and most of the latest games, simply dosn't come with lan over lan co op support means that xlink kai can't possibly work with them.

and the idea of being able to connect to this hypothetical "modified scene xblive servers"

is very charming :thumbup: , for us the modded consoles owners to be able to play online

even the latest games like "gta v,cod aw, and so on.." with out the need of constantly replacing kv's

or with out the fear of being kicked out and banned, or accidentally draw an update that can harm our consoles, it's amazing dream

and to even imagine the potential of this type of service to make a modified consoles "XBL - Store" something like cydia

is making me drool a little :baby:

You're not the first nor the last to come up with this idea...

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4458-aurora-idea-xbox-live-server-custom/ <--- here's what we have to say about it...

It's NOT coming because it's VERY difficult, not to mention it wouldn't work with ALL games as each game have their own server behind Xbox Live and it's highly illegal

• Like 2