RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
erfanndark

Cod Advanced warfare cheat for xbox360

Hi friends i find this site for cod:aw cheats for xbox360 but i don't know how i can use these, please help if anyone knows.

Link i found : http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/list-dvars-xp-lobby-aw-rank-xp-0-to-50-aw-models-aw-weapon-untitled.1253717/

They're variable names for trainer developers i guess (?)

• Like 1

Hi friends i find this site for cod:aw cheats for xbox360 but i don't know how i can use these, please help if anyone knows.

Link i found : http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/list-dvars-xp-lobby-aw-rank-xp-0-to-50-aw-models-aw-weapon-untitled.1253717/

you cant do nothing with most of that on system link. any cod after modern warfare 3. stats, rank, xp dont work because there for xbox live only. so that includes black ops 1&2. ghosts, advanced warfare.  http://pastebin.com/WZbbN2wr i bet most dont work, because there for stats, rank, xp. as far as models, weapon. they should work. to add to this. I specialize in testing cheats, hacks, mods, xbdm tools, xrpc tools, jrpc tools, mod menus on system link including seeing what works on system link online. LiNK~. the only confirmed mod menus i have got to work are on modern warfare. bot spawning. zombies spawning. but sucks. weapon are locked on system link . world at war mp. but sucks, weapon are locked on system link. world at war zombies. tons of good mod menus. modern warfare 2. state, rank. xp works. sky's the limit for mod menus. bot spawning. zombies spawning. a very good system link experience. modern warfare 3 state, rank. xp works. a good system link experience but its the last to support stats, rank, xp on system link. now heres where mw3 go's down hill. no bots. few, far and between mod menus either are unstable or do not work. from my testing. I found out that modern warfare 3 and on up starting with black op 1, mod menus 99% of the time. do not work correctly with out xbox live or xbox live stealth services. I am just guessing this because that's what they were designed for to start with. online only. not system link. ok now on to offset poking. sky's the limit for any games. just have to find/poke the right offset for what you want. now with that out of the way. I recommend you look into offset poking to make you own trainers, tools or ether look up trainers or xbdm tools, xrpc tools, jrpc tools. if you want to know any more. feel free to ask any questions. I hope I answered all your questions and some you did not think about or was going to ask. thxs have a good day 

• Like 1

you cant do nothing with most of that on system link. any cod after mw3, stats, rank, xp dont work because there for xbox live only. so that includes black ops 1&2. ghosts, advanced warfare. now for this one http://pastebin.com/WZbbN2wr . i bet most dont work, because there for stats, rank, xp. as far as the rest. models, weapon. they should work. to add to this. I specialize in testing cheats, hacks, mods, xbdm, xrpc, jrpc tools, mod menus on system link including seeing what works on FSD LiNK only. the only confirmed mod menus i have got to work are on modern warfare 1. sucks. weapon are locked on system link . world at war. mp sucks, weapon are locked on system link. world at war zombies mod menus. tons of good ones. modern warfare 2. state, rank. xp works. sky's the limit for mod menus plus you can do bot spawning. zombies spawning. a very good system link experience. modern warfare 3 state, rank. xp works. a good system link experience but its the last to support stats, rank, xp on system link. now heres where mw3 go's down hill. no bots. few, far and between mod menus either the mod menus are unstable or dont work. ok now on to offset poking. sky's the limit for any games including call of duty. just just have to find the right offset for what you are looking for. now with that out of the way. I recommend you look into offset poking to make you own or ether look up xex trainers or xbdm, xrpc, jrpc tools. if you want to know any more. feel free to post here or pm me. I hope I answered all your questions and some you did not think about or was going to ask next time. thxs have a good day

You said all things but maybe i don't understand well any way i ised many trainers for cod ghost or every cod and all of them work god but you said i can't , but i could and trainers work well in system link or new guns now i am looking for cod aw new guns trainer and supply boxes .thanks

You said all things but maybe i don't understand well any way i ised many trainers for cod ghost or every cod and all of them work god but you said i can't , but i could and trainers work well in system link or new guns now i am looking for cod aw new guns trainer and supply boxes .thanks

good luck. you have to make you own trainer for new guns, supply boxes, to date no trainers for that yet. and guessing for some time there will not be any trainers like that. i bet if there is one. there not releasing it or I'm leaning more towards, a hell of a lot of coding that no one wants to do. 

• Like 1

Have anyone trainer for exo in cod aw because i saw before and i don't know where and is any way to ricve supply boxes ?

i know where there is a aw exo tu4&5 cheater trainer is

i know where there is a aw exo tu4&5 cheater trainer is

Really do you have that link ? If i want to create very very simple trainer what should i have to learn, and could you help me to create very very simple trainr for example for cod black ops 2 (or any other game) ?

If my up request is hard could tell me if i have a trainer for tu 3 and i decide to convert it to tu4 is it will be hard to convert ?

So sorry for my bad English (i am still learning )

• Like 1

Really do you have that link ? If i want to create very very simple trainer what should i have to learn, and could you help me to create very very simple trainr for example for cod black ops 2 (or any other game) ?

If my up request is hard could tell me if i have a trainer for tu 3 and i decide to convert it to tu4 is it will be hard to convert ?

So sorry for my bad English (i am still learning )

1st you need to learn C# and C++. to update trainers you need the source code. most do not release there source code. so you cant update them but you can reverse engineer them in IDA to get the offsets. i do not know how to make trainer. tools. or use IDA. i can not help you there. i am only a tester. i will pm you the link for the trainer when i am not busy 

• Like 1

1st you need to learn C# and C++. to update trainers you need the source code. most do not release there source code. so you cant update them but you can reverse engineer them in IDA to get the offsets. i do not know how to make trainer. tools. or use IDA. i can not help you there. i am only a tester. i will pm you the link for the trainer when i am not busy

Thanks for everything.
  • Like 1