RealModScene

I'm new with this JTAG thing and I need some help with these stuff. I'm using an external hard drive to store my games, I'm using a transcend one, not the XBOX HDD.

-How to I upload DLC content to my games, COD Advanced Warfare, GTA 5
-How do I update my roster for NBA 2K15
-How do I get the avatar like in this one. http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/774-the-dream-theme-v24-for-f3-rev775/

Thank you in advance for your help. :)

- You put them in HDD1:\Content\0000...0\TitleID\00000002\DLCdata you also have to have the appropriate TU for your version of the game, and the DLC has to be unlocked...

- There are guides for other similar games, read them, might help... often where you find the roster files you'll also find instructions for how to install/use them...

- You download the correct Avatar items and install...

Ps. this isn't a FSD/F3 skin, so don't post in the skins section of FSD/F3...

- You put them in HDD1:\Content\0000...0\TitleID\00000002\DLCdata you also have to have the appropriate TU for your version of the game, and the DLC has to be unlocked...

- There are guides for other similar games, read them, might help... often where you find the roster files you'll also find instructions for how to install/use them...

- You download the correct Avatar items and install...

Ps. this isn't a FSD/F3 skin, so don't post in the skins section of FSD/F3...

How do I access the HDD1:\Content\0000000... I'm using a Macbook Pro? Sorry, I saw on my XBOX FSD/F3 that's why I posted here. Pls help?

How do I access the HDD1:\Content\0000000... I'm using a Macbook Pro? Sorry, I saw on my XBOX FSD/F3 that's why I posted here. Pls help?

You can do that using FTP... i don't think there is any XTAF reading/writing tools for Mac... if there are... i wouldn't trust them as who knows who made them? who knows if they'll mess things up for you?

Just put the tu's on a usb Stick and transfer it with the Filemanager on the Xbox. easyest Way.

Actually, TU's are easiest handled by the TU Manager of FSD or Aurora ;)

Otherwise you have to know which type of TU it is, you have to know the TitleID and MediaID combination for your version of the game and most of all, you must put the Update in the correct place with the correct name...