RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FaTaLiiTYz

HD Question & Aurora Transition

whats the safest way to upgrade from a 1tb int to a 2tb int? don't wanna loose any of my data as my 1tb is almost full.

Also thinking of trying aurora for the first time...... so can i keep my fsd folder with all its data and install aurora on my root of hdd1 along side to try it out. I was thinking once aurora is set up and i prefer fsd... if i delete the aurora folder will i loose any of my games etc?

Thanks

get yourself a HDDTransferkit for Xbox 360, run Aurora (or FSD) [NOT the one you're copying!] and just transfer everything from xfer:\ to hdd1:\ :)

Yes, you can run both Aurora and FSD at the same time (on the same box, obviously you cannot have both running next to eachother on the same machine!)

You'll lose nothing if you delete Aurora/FSD (unless of course your games are also within these folders!)

Use the buffalo party drive explorer (or similar). It has a backup function inside, to backup your complete Xbox 360 HD.

Its the easiest and safest way.

Use the buffalo party drive explorer (or similar). It has a backup function inside, to backup your complete Xbox 360 HD.

Its the easiest and safest way.

How is homebrew safer then the real deal? :) i mean, the Xbox 360 can read/write the drive 100% accurately ;)

I mean it's safer than  you move all the stuff with a file Manager by yourself. This was not referring to your post. :turned:

I mean it's safer than  you move all the stuff with a file Manager by yourself. This was not referring to your post. :turned:

I'd recommend using Copy rather then Move tho... that way, if something goes wrong, you have the data on the original harddrive still :)

• Like 1