RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JasperJay

Not Starting up

Hi,

Please can you help....

I get the following error when I try to run Aurora on my Xbox.

"The game couldn't start try download the game again. For more information......" 

I have no idea where to even start looking at the problem.

I have FSD 3 rev 775 and works 100%.

Thanks.

It means one or more files is missing/corrupt or you are using it on a very very very old kernel

Thanks Swizzy, 

I thought it might be the kernel.... my xbox was jtaged about 3 years ago and never updated. Maybe I must do that. Can you perhaps point me to a tutorial on how to update the kernel, PLEASE.

Thanks.

Thanks Swizzy, 

I thought it might be the kernel.... my xbox was jtaged about 3 years ago and never updated. Maybe I must do that. Can you perhaps point me to a tutorial on how to update the kernel, PLEASE.

Thanks.

http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com :) and yes, if you're on a 3 year old kernel... it's defenietly time to update! how have you been playing the latest games anyways?!

FEEDBACK.....

@Swizzy --- Your sir are a scholar and a gentleman I have followed your instruction exactly and everything is working 100%

"how have you been playing the latest games anyways?!" Happy to report that two games I downloaded never worked. I thought it was a bad download, even these games are now working.

Thank very much...

• Like 1