RealModScene
beginner

Arabic Localization for Aurora [Release]

We proudly announce the release of the first Arabic translation for Aurora.

The translation is compitable with Aurora 0.4b

This was a big step because XBOX originally does not support RTL (specially connected letters) languages, such as Arabic, Persian.. etc

I developed a special tool that converts the translation to a form that could be rendered properly on Aurora. It is currently being integrated into Swizzy's great Aurora Translation Tool.

The Arabic translation itself was done by 3absiso and me (mostly 3absiso :D). Many thanks to him on the great work.

Of course, special thanks goes to Swizzy, who provided great help and support to make this happen. We also cannot forget to thank the amazing Phoenix team who made all this possible :)

Here is a quick walk-through HD video as a demo: (thanks to 3absiso for that too)

The skin in the video is a custom skin based on the wonderful Paradise skin - which provides better support to RTL language. For now, I mainly increased the width of some buttons to fit the long Arabic label, but in the future it will do more ;) I will talk about that in a separate topic in the Skins forum.

The translation still works very well with default Aurora skin!! Also with any other skins as long as they use standard unicode fonts.

Just download the attached file, decompress, then upload the xzp file it to: Aurora/Media/Locales

AR.zip

If anyone is interested in Persian localization, please contact Swizzy to arrange that.

• Like 2

Great Work Bro, Thanx

I am really happy to be part of this release and Thank you Swizzy for your support,

it is really looks nice and other Revisions are expected for the Arabic Language

• Like 1

On ١‏/٥‏/٢٠١٥ at 10:40 PM, 3absiso said:

Arabic Language for the latest 0.5b will be available soon,

it is almost ready

is it for 0.6b available now ??

4 hours ago, omarwaked said:

is it for 0.6b available now ??

Not available translation of the Arabic language aurora 0.6b at the moment.....But there are tools to make translation you can make your own translation

• Like 2

On ٢٥‏/٨‏/٢٠١٧ at 1:36 AM, salah.rgh2 said:

Not available translation of the Arabic language aurora 0.6b at the moment.....But there are tools to make translation you can make your own translation

how plz can u tell me 

the 0.6 Translation is about 90% ready from ages but i was cought in life and did not finish it, once 0.7B released i well try my best to translate it, if not i may be able to finish the 0.6 translatION IN A WEEK OR SO