RealModScene
MatteIta

[SKIN] DarkSide0.5b, Paradise0.5b, Crisis0.5b Rev2 [19/05/15]

Thank You~~ !! awesome Skin ~~  :thumbup:

but... Darkside, Paradise, Crysis ~ all skins same probleme~~

attachicon.gifFix.jpg

The main view needs to be extended ;)

i used filezilla client and works everythings, try to download skins again and use another ftp client :)

P.S.

New version of Crysis #Fix2!

Thnks dude working NOW :thumbup:

Hi,

I'm using the Paradise Skin with little modifications like swapped A and Y button and same boot Background as Menu background. I love it.

Thank you much for sharing your work with us.

• Like 2

MATTELTA you are my xbox360 theme GOD lmao i would love to see something matrix'y lol i would do it myself but i have not got a clue and im thick as fcuk lmao ive done some searches on how to do it but not much luck so far with aurora been new'ish can you convert fsd themes to go on aurora ? 

• Like 1

MATTELTA you are my xbox360 theme GOD lmao i would love to see something matrix'y lol i would do it myself but i have not got a clue and im thick as fcuk lmao ive done some searches on how to do it but not much luck so far with aurora been new'ish can you convert fsd themes to go on aurora ?

Technically yeah, you can... the problem is mainly that FSD uses categories and shit... and Aurora doesn't... they're very very different in how they work, but you could technically do it... as both of them use XUI

Technically yeah, you can... the problem is mainly that FSD uses categories and shit... and Aurora doesn't... they're very very different in how they work, but you could technically do it... as both of them use XUI

well i aint messing with that then lol ill leave it to the guys that know what there doing until i get to grips with it all and do lots of reading 

I'd love it if this was updated to 0.5b, I tried doing them myself - but using xuitool proves to be difficult without some sort of guide. I did manage to get them working a bit by adding the following, and modding the skin meta data to work in 0.5b.

Aurora_QuickView.xur

Aurora_View_QVConfig.xur

Aurora_View_QVFilterOpSelect.xur

Aurora_View_QVModifyList.xur

But obviously there are a couple of more files need modding/added to get the menus for connect x and filters working - as well as modding the graphics in the skin files. Darkisde, is by far the best skin for Aurora (so far).

I'd love it if this was updated to 0.5b, I tried doing them myself - but using xuitool proves to be difficult without some sort of guide. I did manage to get them working a bit by adding the following, and modding the skin meta data to work in 0.5b.

Aurora_QuickView.xur

Aurora_View_QVConfig.xur

Aurora_View_QVFilterOpSelect.xur

Aurora_View_QVModifyList.xur

But obviously there are a couple of more files need modding/added to get the menus for connect x and filters working - as well as modding the graphics in the skin files. Darkisde, is by far the best skin for Aurora (so far).

please wait :) i'm working to update all skins,but i'm busy at work and i've no free time! in 2-3 weeks i'll update skins :D

darkside is coming in next days!

thanks for support :D

• Like 6

please wait :) i'm working to update all skins,but i'm busy at work and i've no free time! in 2-3 weeks i'll update skins :D

darkside is coming in next days!

thanks for support :D

That's awseome news - really good to hear indeed. I appreciate the time, (and after having tried myself and failing miserably) and skill involved to do these skins. I take my hat off to you sir and thank you for sharing these.

• Like 2

DarkSide for Aurora 0.5b is complete!!!

Thank you to all for appreciate my works,support me and sharing my works  :thumbup:

Stay tuned in this month i'll update Paradise and Crysis!

• Like 3

Sweeeeeeet!, I have been checking this thread daily and Darkside has been update, that's very cool.

Thanks Mattelta, I really appreciate you taking the time to do this and share it - I love this skin, it's a work of art.

• Like 2

Thank you very much Mattelta, your work is excellent and very much appreciated. I will put this into my skin collection - but i'm still loving Darkside too much just now, although this skin is very nice as well.

• Like 1

Thanks 4 the skins and update to 0.5b. Waiting 4 the Cysis skin 4 Aurora 0.5b.
Best skin ever (hexagon is a great idea)