RealModScene
erfanndark

Able to play dlcs in normal xbox360

Hi friends is there anyway to play dlc for example cod black ops 2 dlcs in normal xbox360 i have seasons pass and title up and dlc . Can i play new zombie maps in normal xbox360 if yes what should i do ? Should i first unlock dlc and seasons pass or not needed ?

DLC are bound with your 360, which you have the DLC downloaded. But you can use the usual programs (Le Fluffie, Modio and so on), to patch the DLC.

But the risk to get banned is very high, If you want to use your 360, on Xbox Live.

No that is not my xbox 360 that is for my friend and he never connect to live and he don't want to connect at all so if send him dlc , seasons pass and title update can he play offline new zombie maps (notice :my own xbox is jtaged )

You can't use DLC downloaded from any other source the Xbox Live on a "normal" 360, meaning a retail console (not hacked with RGH/JTAG) because as has been mentioned, they're locked per-console, and changing this data breaks the signature which in turn makes it not work on a system that checks all signatures =)

Search for LIVE to CON Converter. That would be a possibility and the easiest way. There are other possibilities too, but its much more harder and the risc is very high, to damage your profile on your xbox 360

Oh no that is bad by the way my second question i forget to ask a game center opened near our neighborhood i when we want to play cod black ops 2 or some game we should first play a music then play the game i if i updated their xbox 360 to 16767 will problem solve i said them but they have not enough knowledge to update ( so they asked me and they said when they updated one of xbox360 after update is was impossible to play cod black ops 1 ) by they if i update will problem solve and their xbox 360s are not jtag

and changing this data breaks the signature which in turn makes it not work on a system that checks all signatures =)

It's no secret to patch foreign DLC stuff with a Modio & Resigner on retail Xbox 360. Is an old and well-known method.

And it works.

• Like 1

It's no secret to patch foreign DLC stuff with a Modio & Resigner on retail Xbox 360. Is an old and well-known method.

And it works.

Can you tell me more becuase my English is not very good

I usually use horizon is it good ? I heard about modio people said it is like horizon and what is resigner now you say if i unlock dlc and season pass will it work secssesfull ?