RealModScene
sawixso81

Skin "Aurora 0.5" Green Dream V2

Hi all long time creeper first time skinner(used to go by tattoome25)
I present to you(my first skin ever) Green Dream based on Aurora 0.5b
All themed out with tones of green

Tab Settings(snipets from Mattelta's tabs big thanks sir keep up the good work and Main.xui icon as well from Mattelta)
 Just slap Green_DreamV2.xzp in the Auroa\Skin folder and benefit

Enjoy  :thumbup:
As this is my first time skinning please be gentle words of advice always welcome.
post-52720-0-36138700-1417784345_thumb.jpgpost-52720-0-77929200-1417784366_thumb.jpgpost-52720-0-93624800-1417784367_thumb.jpgpost-52720-0-88884100-1417784368_thumb.jpgpost-52720-0-71435600-1417784370_thumb.jpgpost-52720-0-36655000-1417784418_thumb.jpg

Added new Green Dream.xzp with some visual fixes that I missed. Enjoy!!!!

**Update**

Green_DreamV2 now available for Aurora .5b

--added new tab Icons for View and settings tabs

--New quick view tab and connect x tab

--Still have some minor cosmetic colorings that still need to be changed but that will not affect performance of skin :thumbup:

--Just updated again forgot to add the content search

Green Dream v1 still available for those on .4b

Green Dream.xzp

Green_DreamV2.xzp

• Like 6

Sorry about all of the picture files not sure how to add to post to see also anyone recommend any good Icon sites?

looks good i will try it

about the icon sites i have no idea but use google im sure you will find some

Been googling it just so much out there.

Why not make use of the skin selector in 0.4b?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I will give it a try what did you use to make the skin please let us know and if you can post the programs.

I have been using the free skin app found at spiffy360 to compile and decompile the .xzp, Photoshop or something similar always good to use, XuiTool, and the most important thing Time and Patience :thumbup:

Why not make use of the skin selector in 0.4b?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have been wanting to but not sure how to. Do I just name rename the default xzp to the name of my choice?(Honestly I spent more time making a skin than I have playing with the new 0.4b update lol)

I have been wanting to but not sure how to. Do I just name rename the default xzp to the name of my choice?(Honestly I spent more time making a skin than I have playing with the new 0.4b update lol)

Just put it in the skins folder, as long as you updated the skin.meta and preview.dds files (with the tools i released for that very purpose) it should work to name it whatever you want and put it in the skins folder ;)

• Like 1

Just put it in the skins folder, as long as you updated the skin.meta and preview.dds files (with the tools i released for that very purpose) it should work to name it whatever you want and put it in the skins folder ;)

Got it!! Pretty dumb on my part that I couldn't figure that one out lol

• Like 1

Please update this for 0.5b when you have time please.

Thanks!

Hey havent been on in a whille been working on some other projects over at XDA but just seen Aurora was updated when I get some time I will definetly do so been so long gonna have to reteach myself to any skinners out there what are some best practices when updating skins any good file compare programs out there that may help with this sort of thing? Just looking for a quick way to do it if not I can manually look for any differences in both skins(mine and .5b) and make edits and probably have to build some new tabs :thumbup:

• Like 1

I've started to work on your skin adapting it to the new Aurora. Hope you don't mind, i'll release it here on your topic and ofc full credits to you.

I've started to work on your skin adapting it to the new Aurora. Hope you don't mind, i'll release it here on your topic and ofc full credits to youH

Hey no problem just as long as credit is given how far are you on it Im working on the settings.xui right now had to make another icon for the connectx tab.

If everything goes as I want I should have this ready by the weekend with work and the family life in the mix

• Like 2

Hey no problem just as long as credit is given how far are you on it Im working on the settings.xui right now had to make another icon for the connectx tab.

If everything goes as I want I should have this ready by the weekend with work and the family life in the mix

I've finished, i haven't created the tabs as in yours tho, not enough time and patience to learn how to do it. But if yours is out so soon, no poing in posting mine here, i'll keep it for myself since yours will be way better with tabs and stuff ;)

• Like 1

Ok, good point mate ;)

So, here it is: Green Dream Lite for Aurora 0.5b

Credits: sawixso81

LiTE Concept: JohnnyUSA

PS: This is my first edited skin ever, please post any bugs you notice. Thanks and enjoy!

post-59395-0-42424300-1430377447_thumb.jpg

post-59395-0-65499100-1430377452_thumb.jpg

post-59395-0-14730400-1430377469_thumb.jpg

post-59395-0-68854500-1430377472_thumb.jpg

post-59395-0-49397900-1430377476_thumb.jpg

post-59395-0-48149100-1430377480_thumb.jpg

post-59395-0-00236200-1430377484_thumb.jpg

GreenDreamLiTE.xzp

post-59395-0-95817200-1430377721_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Ok, good point mate ;)

So, here it is: Green Dream Lite for Aurora 0.5b

Credits: sawixso81

LiTE Concept: JohnnyUSA

PS: This is my first edited skin ever, please post any bugs you notice. Thanks and enjoy!

Im diggin that loading splash!!! Awesome job Ill give it a test drive :thumbup:

• Like 2

Just updated Op with the new Green_Dreamv2 .5b update still have some small colors to change but all is working if anyone finds any bugs feel free to post and I will look into them 

Thanks

• Like 1