RealModScene
erfanndark

My Ookla Speedtest result

Which country do you live becuase i heard south koria is fatest inetrnet speed 33Mb/s but your speed 130Mb/s how it possible ?

That is amazing speed do you have and did you used wifi or 4g speed ? (I don't think wifi speed or lan sped is can reach 130Mb )

Which country do you live becuase i heard south koria is fatest inetrnet speed 33Mb/s but your speed 130Mb/s how it possible ?

That is amazing speed do you have and did you used wifi or 4g speed ? (I don't think wifi speed or lan sped is can reach 130Mb )

Sweden, we have up to 1 Gigabit (1000 Mbit)

I'm using wired connection all the way from my computer to the wall... no wireless at all, 4G in sweden can get up to 100MBit/s if you're in ideal conditions...

If i use Wifi i get much lower speeds :p

• Like 1

You are a lucky man ,if you want to download a game for size 7 gig how long it take ? (I mean how minutes or how seconds)

Well, i'd download it between 11MB/s and 15MB/s most of the time, but according to the contract with my ISP i should be getting up to 31.25MB/s downloads so, it'd take around 10 minutes maybe

• Like 1

But if i want to download it take 9 or 10 hours . And with fastest speed in my country it take 6 or 7 hours . Be fun with your fast internet speed .Good luck😆😊

Your speed not too bad i mean is better than my speed but in my country i mean Iran for your speed we pay 26 thousand toman (for dollar it is 13-15 dollars )

sorry i mean your speed is good

Well, i'd download it between 11MB/s and 15MB/s most of the time, but according to the contract with my ISP i should be getting up to 31.25MB/s downloads so, it'd take around 10 minutes maybe

What!!! 10 min for 7 gb.... And I would be happy if i do it in 4-5 hours. :)

What!!! 10 min for 7 gb.... And I would be happy if i do it in 4-5 hours. :)

Most of the time it goes around that time, but it depends also on how many are seeding it, along with how fast their connection is... like, if i'm downloading something like that very very early, or very very late (when nobody is seeding pretty much) it'll take much longer, but most of the time it does go in around 10 - 30 minutes at most...

• Like 1

3955694986.png

free form my neighbor 30 40 feet away. they know i use it. i asked them.

the only kicker. i have to restart all 3x routers remotely tho web browser to join on LiNK. hosting on LiNK works most the time without restarting routers

1st router is my neighbor. 2ed router is my high power wireless WISP router. 3ed is my high power WiFi router 

i can make and receive phone call tho WiFI on google voice, google hangouts on android phone. bad esn phone.

all the above for 2 years now

• Like 1

3955694986.png

free form my neighbor 30 40 feet away. they know i use it. i asked them.

the only kicker. i have to restart all 3x routers remotely tho web browser to join on LiNK. hosting on LiNK works most the time without restarting routers

1st router is my neighbor. 2ed router is my high power wireless WISP router. 3ed is my high power WiFi router 

i can make and receive phone call tho WiFI on google voice, google hangouts on android phone. bad esn phone.

all the above for 2 years now

Is there a vacant property in ur neighborhood? ;) 

Man I wish we had that kinda infrastructure here in the states..... :unsure:

We do.. Just probably where you're at they don't.. They are running 300mb lines everywhere.. Twc has 100mb lines all over too
  • Like 1

We do.. Just probably where you're at they don't.. They are running 300mb lines everywhere.. Twc has 100mb lines all over too

We have fiber out here, dude I'm 60 miles from Silicon Valley. Unless you're a FiOS subscriber or commercial line 30 megabit is the fastest comcast offers where I'm at.

We have fiber out here, dude I'm 60 miles from Silicon Valley. Unless you're a FiOS subscriber or commercial line 30 megabit is the fastest comcast offers where I'm at.

oh, comcast.. lmao.. yeah they will fook ya over.. i got TWC.. 50 is the fastest here.. but they running 300mb lines up north.. so give or take a year or so..

Mine...

4734681948.png

:D

But as Swizzy said, when download a file depends on how many users are on seed, and how much upload speed they "give"

• Like 1