RealModScene
mrknorton

Help with Layout, Filters and TU

Hello community! I have 3 questions for you...

Layout
I want to create a new layout for my skin. I tried to open the .cfljson files inside /media/layout/ folder but I didn't understand anything  :sweat: 
How can i create a layout? is there any tool?

Filters
I use 2 path for my games, the first is "usb0:/completed/" and contains the games that I have completed. the second is "usb0:/games/", with all the other games. How can I create a filter that, when is activated, hides the games from the "completed" path?

Title updates
Where Aurora saves TUs? because I selected hdd1 as default memory and I downloaded the COD AW tu2 but i can't find it in Hdd1:/Content/00000...000/41560914/000B0000/

There's no tool to create those yet, but i'm working on it... together with Phoenix i'm working on a tool to do this easily, the problem is, i've got TONS of projects going on, and... i don't have a job... instead of going to work on a regular basis like most ppl do, i'm trying to make money by writing software and do all kinds of other little things, so as you can imagine, this isn't high priority for me right now ;)

Filters; learn LUA... return False to and it's hidden... i can maybe write you an example...

TU's; they're stored

There's no tool to create those yet, but i'm working on it... together with Phoenix i'm working on a tool to do this easily, the problem is, i've got TONS of projects going on, and... i don't have a job... instead of going to work on a regular basis like most ppl do, i'm trying to make money by writing software and do all kinds of other little things, so as you can imagine, this isn't high priority for me right now ;)

I understand and this isn't a problem. is not a priority for my skin atm ;)

Filters; learn LUA... return False to and it's hidden... i can maybe write you an example...

I have already tried something and I wrote this but it doesn't work xD

GameListFilterCategories.User["Hide Completed"] = function(Content)
    -- Return false if this game is in the "completed" folder
    -- If the second argument is not a substring of the first one, then strfind returns nil 
    return (strfind(Content.Executable, "completed") == nil)
end

TU's; they're stored

Can you or someone else tell me where?

Hdd1:/Content/00000...000/41560914/000B0000/ is empty but when I load the game Aurora pluging says "TU: 2" so it must be somewhere

I have already tried something and I wrote this but it doesn't work xD

-- If the second argument is not a substring of the first one, then strfind returns nil 
    return (strfind(Content.Executable, "completed") == nil)
end

try something more like this:

return (strfind(Content.Directory, "completed") == nil)
end
Exectuable is well, the file... which would be "default.xex" if it's in the XEX format, a hex string if it's a GOD container... you can use subtitles to view what each variable contains :) and i do hope you checked the structure here?: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3570-the-aurora-scripting-how-to-guide/

Can you or someone else tell me where?

Hdd1:/Content/00000...000/41560914/000B0000/ is empty but when I load the game Aurora pluging says "TU: 2" so it must be somewhere

There are 2 locations for TU's the Xbox 360 uses:

Device:/Cache/

and

Device:/Content/00000...000/TitleID/000B0000/

Aurora stores them in Aurora/Data/TitleUpdates/

I discovered why my script not working: with google I found the strfind() function but doesn't work. I replaced it with string.find() and now is ok.

Here's the final script...

GameListFilterCategories.User["Hide specific folder"] = function(Content)
  -- Change "completed" with the name of the folder you want hide
  return (string.find(Content.Directory, "completed") == nil)
end

There are 2 locations for TU's the Xbox 360 uses:

Device:/Cache/ and Device:/Content/00000...000/TitleID/000B0000/

Aurora stores them in Aurora/Data/TitleUpdates/

thanks!

• Like 1