RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

OMG When its going to be release the 0.5???????????????? I cant wait anymooooore XD

Patience, do you have it? or did you leave it at the door?

• Like 4

i took the pludge last night and loaded AURORA on my rgh after getting fedup with fsd crashing issues and glad i did runs much faster great work men keep it up looking forward to future updates they is only one i miss from fsd thats web controll were i can rename all my titles with a copy and paste process apart from that superb thank u

• Like 2

hi guys good work really nice and i use him just one questaion i have 30 god games on my xbox and add the content folder and show games and i play perfectly but NO COVER i wana set cover the game how can i do that i connect to the internet.... or can i set manulay cover on my games if can how tnx and good luck .....

Work nice but... I can't see any of my games! I set up paths, Aurora did the scan downloaded hundreds of files and shows message "No Titles Found". How to get this stuff working?

Work nice but... I can't see any of my games! I set up paths, Aurora did the scan downloaded hundreds of files and shows message "No Titles Found". How to get this stuff working?

Check that you don't have any filters active, if the B button is filled it means that you have a filter active and it'll thus hide any game that doesn't match the criteria for the filter(s)

Check that you don't have any filters active, if the B button is filled it means that you have a filter active and it'll thus hide any game that doesn't match the criteria for the filter(s)

Thanks, I just cleared all filters and my games are shown :)

• Like 1

I have a question, does Aurora download Title Updates based on which Media ID the game holds?

Either that or BaseVersion, i'm not 100% sure which...

hi guys i have a question

i have tried sorting games according to activity but everytime i reboot the system it goes back to alphabetical??

hi guys i have a question

i have tried sorting games according to activity but everytime i reboot the system it goes back to alphabetical??

That is because you didn't change the default Quickview settings... which is what is used by Aurora now a days... the other settings are temporary for that particular session ;)

hey, i was wondering if Aurora has a feature to copy DVD to Harddrive ?  so i can copy burned games to my HDD

hey, i was wondering if Aurora has a feature to copy DVD to Harddrive ?  so i can copy burned games to my HDD

Both yes and no, you have the ability to copy all files from the DVD drive if you want, but, it doesn't have the same functionality as FSD in that it reads the name and so on on it's own...

You'll just have to select all files you want to copy, select copy, then select target directory and paste it in :)

That is because you didn't change the default Quickview settings... which is what is used by Aurora now a days... the other settings are temporary for that particular session ;)

thanks mate solved a big headache!

• Like 1