RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

Thanks a lot for such an amazing work!!!  I'm new to RGH but now I'm sure this is the dashboard I'm going to use. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great work guys!!!

Sorry to bother with that, but is it planned some sort of installer, which completely wipes FSD and makes Aurora main dash? I know it can be done manually, but some of us are afraid not to mess up somewhere....  :baby:

Thanks and keep up!

No, there's no plans for that... besides, you can install FSD wherever you want, there's no way we can reliably tell if it's FSD or something else...

In general, there is no need to "de-install" FSD or whatever. The only thing to do is copy all Aurora files in its own folder (naming the folder as you want). Then change the the path at launch.ini like below:

Default = Hdd:\naming the folder as you want\Aurora.xex

That's it !

how far out you think we are for the new LiNK~ plugin

Probably sometime during the year, beyond that we can't really say right now... we're working on upgrades for just about everything... and Aurora have higher priority than e new LiNK plugin... current one works doesn't it?`

So guys..do you planing to put a weather widget like it was on FSD?

Nope, we're not planning on adding things that clutter the UI, Aurora is meant to be clean and fast, nothing that's not needed, weather isn't needed... maybe someone will write something once we add widget support... who knows?

• Like 1

Good night,

Aurora 0.4b installed on my game, I put the game way but does not load, is only seeking, what should I do? Sorry my English is google translator.

Good night,
Aurora 0.4b installed on my game, I put the game way but does not load, is only seeking, what should I do? Sorry my English is google translator.
You have to set your scanning paths correctley in aurora settings, before you scan.

I additional use trainers which are not compatible to Aurora, but they're working This trainers appears in my Game list, but without a cover.

I create a special trainer cover (by using the orig. game cover and add trainer info ,etc) How can I add a cover manually? Is there a way like FSD via WebUI?

Sorry, no there is no manual way of adding covers... there's only unity push for the time being...

Hey what's going on with the tittle updates seems like is not working for example far cry 4 tu 5 ?

Hey what's going on with the tittle updates seems like is not working for example far cry 4 tu 5 ?

you can't upload BIG ones... Far Cry 4 is one of the ones with a fairly large TU... or is it you're having trouble downloading? either way, the bigger the TU is, the more likely you are to have a connection problem with up/downloading

• Like 1

you can't upload BIG ones... Far Cry 4 is one of the ones with a fairly large TU... or is it you're having trouble downloading? either way, the bigger the TU is, the more likely you are to have a connection problem with up/downloading

well being trying to update the trainer but no one can't get the tu so it will stay to tu4 ;)

well being trying to update the trainer but no one can't get the tu so it will stay to tu4 ;)

They can get hold of it from http://xbuc.net tho, can't they?

Great work. I love the sleek, minimal look.

One of my favorite features is the 'Hide multi-disc' option.

I have but three questions:

1) What does FSD plugin do? Is it just the auto-switch CD plugin for multi-disc games?

2) Any way to hide the bottom bar that shows the buttons and stuff for an even cleaner look?

3) Any way to choose what cover it uses? For instance, Batman Arkham City uses some lame game of the year cover or something. I want to see the original cover.

And please, the only request I have:

- Separate the 360, Emulators, Homebrew, XBOX1 games! For instance, press up/down to get to the carousel for XBOX1, then Emus, then Homebrews, then Utilities, then loop back around the 360 games. I know there's a filter there but not really the same.

Again, thanks for working on this!

Great work. I love the sleek, minimal look.

One of my favorite features is the 'Hide multi-disc' option.

I have but three questions:

1) What does FSD plugin do? Is it just the auto-switch CD plugin for multi-disc games?

2) Any way to hide the bottom bar that shows the buttons and stuff for an even cleaner look?

3) Any way to choose what cover it uses? For instance, Batman Arkham City uses some lame game of the year cover or something. I want to see the original cover.

And please, the only request I have:

- Separate the 360, Emulators, Homebrew, XBOX1 games! For instance, press up/down to get to the carousel for XBOX1, then Emus, then Homebrews, then Utilities, then loop back around the 360 games. I know there's a filter there but not really the same.

Again, thanks for working on this!

1) It adds multi-disc switching, it also adds screenshot combo, LiNK and the WebUI

2) Sure, Create a custom skin without it =)

3) Push the cover you like from xboxunity while logged in to the same account you're using on the console...

There's something like that in the making, it'll be in the next update =)

Amazing!

I found one more thing, I promise last one haha.

So let's say I hold down a button on 360 startup to go to Aurora instead of FSD (or whatever).

Aurora will register the held button once it loads and 'press' it once the Aurora splash screen is gone.

So for instance, I hold A down, Aurora loads, splash screen almost immediately goes away, then the game menu shows briefly, then it loads the game.

Just wanted to throw that out there!

P.S. any talk of where someone might be able to send donations?

Amazing!

I found one more thing, I promise last one haha.

So let's say I hold down a button on 360 startup to go to Aurora instead of FSD (or whatever).

Aurora will register the held button once it loads and 'press' it once the Aurora splash screen is gone.

So for instance, I hold A down, Aurora loads, splash screen almost immediately goes away, then the game menu shows briefly, then it loads the game.

Just wanted to throw that out there!

P.S. any talk of where someone might be able to send donations?

For donations see the Original Post in this thread.  There is a donation button ^_^

Sorry, did I understand you correct, that a offical TU 5 for FarCry4 is out there but Aurora didn't provide it?

Sorry, did I understand you correct, that a offical TU 5 for FarCry4 is out there but Aurora didn't provide it?

yes is out

yes is out

Okay.... Maybe I'm wrong, but this isn't then a fault by Aurora, cause you even didn't get the TU on FSD and both are linked to Unity??

Okay.... Maybe I'm wrong, but this isn't then a fault by Aurora, cause you even didn't get the TU on FSD and both are linked to Unity??

Unity has a file size limit, thats why certain title updates are not available through fsd or aurora

Sent from around the corner

• Like 1