RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

Plz re-add the feature in which the games names are displayed in file manager in content/000000000/

It's not been removed, is it not working for you? if so, it's because it doesn't have a connection to Unity where it grabs the names for TitleID's

FileZilla

Post a screenshot of your FileZilla settings.  Same window as this one.   i just tested 5 transfers and it worked.  

post-6-0-82544300-1417982370_thumb.png

Hi there

Thanks for the great Dash!!

Just wanted to ask

None of my synopsis or game info is showing in aurora was fine in fsd. Is there something i am missing? Thanks

Disable livestrong and scan again

Livestrong disabled and "Download missing assets" not scanning again... scanning again won't solve it...

• Like 2

Great release!  I'm really impressed with the new manual TU scanning option.  Dash loading times are amazing now!

Lightweight and very functional. IMHO missing only one thing, original artwork from the marketplace M$. I don't like customs.

Lightweight and very functional. IMHO missing only one thing, original artwork from the marketplace M$. I don't like customs.

You mean covers? They don't have full 3d covers on there...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great dash.. But I'm having a bit of a problem after updating to 0.4b.. My unit seems to hang after selecting the device where the title updates are going to be saved. Never had these problem back in 0.3.. Help would be great.. Thanks!

Thanks for the great dash.. But I'm having a bit of a problem after updating to 0.4b.. My unit seems to hang after selecting the device where the title updates are going to be saved. Never had these problem back in 0.3.. Help would be great.. Thanks!

Are you using the default skin or a custom skin ?

It is awesome how you quickly progress. You were in alpha phase, and now you are in beta phase. :) When can we expect the very first full release? :)

It is awesome how you quickly progress. You were in alpha phase, and now you are in beta phase. :) When can we expect the very first full release? :)

During the comming year probably ;)

• Like 2

when are we going to get separated folders so I can put arcade games in one. 360 games in the other ect like in fsd as its a nightmare when there all in one place

when are we going to get separated folders so I can put arcade games in one. 360 games in the other ect like in fsd as its a nightmare when there all in one place

Learn to use the filters

Thanks a lot for new release! It's great. But...

1. Is it possible to make Details tab a little transparent, so the art underneath will be more visible?

2. Is it possible to make dynamic background based on what game cover is viewed? I'm not sure how to put it, as English isn't my language. I was thinking about something like XBMC/Kodi does. When you scroll through movies/tv shows the background changes into corresponding fanart based on what is highlighted.

3. Is it normal, that I sometimes I can't start a game (South Park The Stick Of Truth)? It looks like TU hangs. I have to disable TU#3 first, start the game, quit to Aurora, enable TU#3 again and finally start the game. When I switch console off and on again, there's 90% probability that the game won't start and I have to disable and enable TU#3 again. I noticed it on this particular game so far, as I want to finish it before moving onto another one. It happened on custom skim but also on default one.

Thanks a lot for new release! It's great. But...

1. Is it possible to make Details tab a little transparent, so the art underneath will be more visible?

2. Is it possible to make dynamic background based on what game cover is viewed? I'm not sure how to put it, as English isn't my language. I was thinking about something like XBMC/Kodi does. When you scroll through movies/tv shows the background changes into corresponding fanart based on what is highlighted.

3. Is it normal, that I sometimes I can't start a game (South Park The Stick Of Truth)? It looks like TU hangs. I have to disable TU#3 first, start the game, quit to Aurora, enable TU#3 again and finally start the game. When I switch console off and on again, there's 90% probability that the game won't start and I have to disable and enable TU#3 again. I noticed it on this particular game so far, as I want to finish it before moving onto another one. It happened on custom skim but also on default one.

1. You can hold a button to hide it so you see the entire background, otherwise you can make a custom skin that have lower opacity for that scene background...

2. If you download the backgrounds, yes... it is... but, if you want a custom one, sorry... not available...

3. Not normal, but we'll have to investigate what the cause is...

1. You can hold a button to hide it so you see the entire background, otherwise you can make a custom skin that have lower opacity for that scene background...

2. If you download the backgrounds, yes... it is... but, if you want a custom one, sorry... not available...

3. Not normal, but we'll have to investigate what the cause is...

Thanks for your reply.

Ad. 1. Maybe it would be possible to add an option that would be used to set transparent (in %) ? :)

Ad. 2. I wasn't thinking about custom, actually I thought about the backgrounds that shows up when you you press details button and are downloaded when the title is scanned.

Ad. 3. If you would need anything from me, let me know. I'll gladly help.

In future updates there maybe a possibility to change filters with pressing LB/RB so it will show you homebrew/arcade/360/emulators automatically

Well it would be faster but then there is a problem when we would have master pass for those settings so this feature would have to be optional

Please add aurora own function disc swap , temp etc. instead of using fsd plugin? The option 'freestyle home' should be rename to xbox home instead.

Please add aurora own function disc swap , temp etc. instead of using fsd plugin? The option 'freestyle home' should be rename to xbox home instead.

It would be Aurora Home instead.

The temps are good in the HUD as it is something that you should have an eye on in while playing games.

Aurora could have one additional and i would also let it display but it is not an important feature and maybe uses too much memory or something.

What i would like to know is if there is a possibility to use extensions or feature modules for the HUD. There is a limited memory but perhaps disabling HUD features to enable other HUD features managed via HUD may open new ways of adding optional features into the HUD. But i guess its not that simple without rebooting or something im not sure. For example we have system link enabled and when we disable it we are able to enable another feature like background downloads with download queue or something. Both at the same time is not possible because of the memory.

Wow really nice!

I've got two questions:

1. Should I abandon FSD3 and use this instead?
  2. What did you use to record the screen?

Wow really nice!

I've got two questions:

• Should I abandon FSD3 and use this instead?
  • What did you use to record the screen?

1: Up to you :)

2: We've used capture hardware, i cannot tell you which... but... most works fine ;)