RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

Donated :) See ya next week :respect: My only request is the dpad up/down filter and I'm sticking to it. It happens? good! It Don't? Still bad ass FSD replacement!!

Oh, I see.

But I can't select two filters. For example, I want to see Xbox 360 and Xbox Live Arcade games. I select both in the filter selection and no games appear.

And I have a suggestion: can you guys add something to count how much time I'm playing a game?

That is because currently we use 'AND' for filters, 'OR' will be available in the future.

You can create a custom script that does '360 OR arcade' for now.

Donated :) See ya next week  :respect: My only request is the dpad up/down filter and I'm sticking to it. It happens? good!  It Don't?  Still bad ass FSD replacement!!

Saw it, tnx a bunch! as for your request, dpad up/down is already used in multi row cover layouts.

We have had a nifty filter system planned for a while now, it is still being designed. It's a bigger change, but we'll get it in there!

Saw it, tnx a bunch! as for your request, dpad up/down is already used in multi row cover layouts.

We have had a nifty filter system planned for a while now, it is still being designed. It's a bigger change, but we'll get it in there!

Ok I saw that on the table cover layout I'm sure the finished filter design you come up with will be better then my request..thanks again!

That is because currently we use 'AND' for filters, 'OR' will be available in the future.

You can create a custom script that does '360 OR arcade' for now.

I've already made one of those, it's available from my github repo :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nice! Aurora will kick ass in my 360 when it haves ConnectX and SMB, for now I just like to mess around with it. =)

Why can't I send more than 4 files at the same time through FTP? I always send 5 through FSD...

And you guys should encourage people to upload Xbox Live Indie Games covers!

Like, upload 5 XBLIG covers and win a piece of cake

Good idea, you'll supply the prices? :D

Thanks for the wonderful update. This skins thing is really wonderful! Backgrounds wow!! A slight request... Is it possible to have a button to bring game trailers to fullscreen? I'd love to watch those things in full screen like on xbox live.. I guess it wouldn't be that big of a deal.. But just another wow factor. Oh and i hope the fsd plugin gets updated anytime soon. To make it show Aurora. Another thing that keeps nagging me about the FSD plugin is it crashes battlefield 3&4. After unloading the plugin they play flawlessly. Besides those little naggings... Well... Conx and Samba.

I wouldn't know why to keep FSD at all after that. Aurora handles large libraries perfectly and FSD keeps crashing on me.. 2x2tb hdd filled with games.. Fsd can't handle it.. Aurora all the way baby!

• Like 1

Great work guys!!!

Sorry to bother with that, but is it planned some sort of installer, which completely wipes FSD and makes Aurora main dash? I know it can be done manually, but some of us are afraid not to mess up somewhere....  :baby:

Thanks and keep up!

Great work guys!!!

Sorry to bother with that, but is it planned some sort of installer, which completely wipes FSD and makes Aurora main dash? I know it can be done manually, but some of us are afraid not to mess up somewhere....  :baby:

Thanks and keep up!

There'll never be a "Wipe F3 and install Aurora" type of installer, there's no standard for where FSD is installed, closest you'll get is a installer that will let you install Aurora and setup Dashlaunch to autoboot it...

I fully agree on wanting the ability to watch trailers and view screenshots full-screen! That would be awesome! Also, would it be possible to Have a setting to switch the 'A' and 'Y' button functionality? I keep accidentally launching games by hitting the 'A' button when I just want to look at the description/screenshots... You could leave the default as-is but have the ability to switch your quick launch to the 'Y' button for added customization! Great work guys! Keep it up!

I fully agree on wanting the ability to watch trailers and view screenshots full-screen! That would be awesome! Also, would it be possible to Have a setting to switch the 'A' and 'Y' button functionality? I keep accidentally launching games by hitting the 'A' button when I just want to look at the description/screenshots... You could leave the default as-is but have the ability to switch your quick launch to the 'Y' button for added customization! Great work guys! Keep it up!

Make a custom skin that changes that behaviour =)

• Like 1

Make a custom skin that changes that behaviour =)

Great! I'll have to learn how to do that. Is there a tutorial somewhere in the forums here? I haven't had a chance to search for it yet. Is there an option to add sounds to the skin? I'm sure not everyone would want their interface to have sound effects, but for those that do, it would be a cool option. I love having all my games in one cover-flow and not having to switch tabs to see my xbla games vs. my retail games. I love the auto-downloads of the screenshots and trailers. A full screen toggle would be great. I have just installed 0.4 and have not used previous versions, but I am amazed how fast you are developing this! Thanks!

Yeah I must to admit, I was sticking to fsd, but with all this development, I am turning to aurora. Props to the brains who help this become reality.

just updated to the latest release, everything is working fine.... thankyou very much for the hard work really appreciate it... 

When im pushing game covers from Unity to my Xbox360 my Xbox360 always crashes after a short time.

Is this a problem with my settings or a bug?

When im pushing game covers from Unity to my Xbox360 my Xbox360 always crashes after a short time.

Is this a problem with my settings or a bug?

Can you send me/us your log files?

I've sorted it out!

When you push the B button and choose "skin" you can disable  "Show Status When Idle" option.

When you disable it and you push covers from Unity to your Xbox360, Aurora crashes after exactly 5 minutes (That's the time it takes the cover is pushed to your Xbox360)

So it's a little one but it's a bug indeed.

BTW: I'm very happy with the new version, the option to use your own backgrounds is great!

I've sorted it out!

When you push the B button and choose "skin" you can disable  "Show Status When Idle" option.

When you disable it and you push covers from Unity to your Xbox360, Aurora crashes after exactly 5 minutes (That's the time it takes the cover is pushed to your Xbox360)

So it's a little one but it's a bug indeed.

BTW: I'm very happy with the new version, the option to use your own backgrounds is great!

I'd still like to see the crashlog/stack, they're stored in Aurora\Data\Logs\

This will help us narrow down the exact location of the bug

I really like the idea of switching the buttons :D

Here you are: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4534-default-04-skin-modified-to-switch-a-and-y-buttons/

Nice! Aurora will kick ass in my 360 when it haves ConnectX and SMB, for now I just like to mess around with it. =)

Why can't I send more than 4 files at the same time through FTP? I always send 5 through FSD...

What FTP client are you using?

FileZilla

Try closing the connection used to browse the FTP server... it's the button with a red X on it