RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

no hurry Buddy as long as i know it will be added :)

Once we figure out a way to make it work, it'll be added, but there's no telling how long this would take =/

• Like 2

Well, we'd like it if ppl that could afford it and like what we do make a small donation :)

yes sir I promise

Done not much but is all I can afford ATM ;)

where to donate then cuz if you keep coming out with stuff like this ill keep donating

nvm i got it thx for everything i donated you guy are awesome keep up the good work. every update ill double my last donation

• Like 2

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm going to look for a link but Yeah how do I donate I'm good for 25.  Never mind I found it!! Sometimes things are well hidden when it's in plain view lol

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm going to look for a link but Yeah how do I donate I'm good for 25.  Never mind I found it!! Sometimes things are well hidden when it's in plain view lol

hmmm, hope you got the right one, never saw any 25$ donations....

Thanks for this early Christmas present, haha! I'll try it out ASAP, 'cuz I can't wait to see what you've done with the TU scanning process. ;) 

hmmm, hope you got the right one, never saw any 25$ donations....

Oh I should of added I get paid Friday morning 2 am lol sorry But I am good for it..  :thumbup:

actually how many versions of Aurora are there i will give 25 a week till I'm caught up..

Great work guys,congratulations!

I'm glad about add Theme Setting,but still there is no sound effects without feeling.

If has the possibility to increasing the sound effect and make ConnectX work  in the next version???

(sorry for my english)

Sorry, not in this release, we're still looking into it, i cannot tell you when it's going to be ready... it's not an easy task to fix you know ;)

I may have some good news for that. Just give me a couple of days  :blushing:

Just update dashboard, Dashlaunch and Aurora.

Thank you guys for your effort. With every single version of Aurora I think "It's perfect now simple and do what intended to do." And YOU guys make it more perfect.

Oh I should of added I get paid Friday morning 2 am lol sorry But I am good for it..  :thumbup:

actually how many versions of Aurora are there i will give 25 a week till I'm caught up..

Well there has been 0.1a, 0.1a hotfix, 0.1a1, 0.2a, 0.3b and 0.4b, so that'll be 150$ thank you! :p

Seriously though, we appreciate any amount we get, it all goes straight into the 'motivation slot', along with all the great comments, suggestions, custom skins, scripts, etc we keep getting from the community!

You did a great job again guys! I love Aurora and my Xbox360 will love it even more :thumbup:

... waiting on your theme  :thumbup:

Then $150 it is in $25 dollar weekly increments. I'm donating $25 for each version ever produced. No pressure from Phoenix I want to donate. You guys deserve it! Thanks for everything you guys do.

Well there has been 0.1a, 0.1a hotfix, 0.1a1, 0.2a, 0.3b and 0.4b, so that'll be 150$ thank you! :p

Seriously though, we appreciate any amount we get, it all goes straight into the 'motivation slot', along with all the great comments, suggestions, custom skins, scripts, etc we keep getting from the community!

• Like 2

Great

i see you added the Luanch DVD option

any chance for RTL Languages?

Sorry, not in this release, we're still looking into it, i cannot tell you when it's going to be ready... it's not an easy task to fix you know ;)

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4520-finally-an-arabic-translation-soon-screenshots/

:cheers:  :fun:  :fun: 

• Like 1

Does anyone know an easy way to change the Title name of the games (stored in Default.xex) so i won't have to change al the game titles manually when i do a rescan?

Does anyone know an easy way to change the Title name of the games (stored in Default.xex) so i won't have to change al the game titles manually when i do a rescan?

the only way I can think of is to modify it with a hex editor.

Actually, the default scripts are set up to show you what you want, my custom scripts are to hide certain games...

Oh, I see.

But I can't select two filters. For example, I want to see Xbox 360 and Xbox Live Arcade games. I select both in the filter selection and no games appear.

And I have a suggestion: can you guys add something to count how much time I'm playing a game?

Can you add a small avatar picture and text that shows which profile that im currently logged in to. You can add that to the upper left portion.

Thanks mate! This is really cool!

I almost forgot FSD.

I update aurora via aurora updater. Im not sure if xboxhttp is working, but mine is not. I havent try this in any version.