RealModScene
Snake007

Nand-X Drivers

Hi

I recently installed windows 8.1 on my laptop and totally forgot to back up my nand-x drivers.

Has anyone got a working link to download them as I need to rgh an xbox tomorrow but cant find the drivers anywhere with xecuter forums being down.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi

I recently installed windows 8.1 on my laptop and totally forgot to back up my nand-x drivers.

Has anyone got a working link to download them as I need to rgh an xbox tomorrow but cant find the drivers anywhere with xecuter forums being down.

Thanks in advance :)

The attached drivers should work, try 'em and see... remember to disable driver signature enforcement tho!

NAND-XDrivers.rar

• Like 1

Your a star!!

Thankyou very much and for being so quick :)

Np, if the first one doesn't work, use this installer, it doesn't require you to disable driver signature enforcement and should work always... it's just a LibUSB Driver Installer built to install the correct LibUSB version for the correct PID/VID :)

NAND-XDriverInstall.rar

• Like 1

Hmmmm... I wish I could rgh an xbox myself.  :rolleyes:

It's really not that hard ;) the hard part is getting it to be stable (boot quickly and consistently)

Hmmmm... I wish I could rgh an xbox myself.  :rolleyes:

If you can solder, the rest is easy.

Swizzy and others have written comprehensive tutorials which are very easy to follow :).

It's really not that hard ;) the hard part is getting it to be stable (boot quickly and consistently)

If you can solder, the rest is easy.

Swizzy and others have written comprehensive tutorials which are very easy to follow :).

Well... I've never soldered anything before. I know how it works but I haven't had any practice. Maybe one day I'll look into it! ;)

I just practised on an old motherboard first. Pretty easy once you get the hang off it. Plenty of flux is the most important thing.

The tutorials are so easy to follow now. They have been put togehter brilliantly. Luckily I picked up an old falcon with an old dash fro my sons bedroom.

So it is RGH1 on a falcon. Very easy to do :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the installer, Swizzy! I couldn't get the drivers to install to save my life, but this worked no problem.

• Like 1

Np, if the first one doesn't work, use this installer, it doesn't require you to disable driver signature enforcement and should work always... it's just a LibUSB Driver Installer built to install the correct LibUSB version for the correct PID/VID :)

very nice , worked just fine @ win10 64bit , maybe you have driver with signature for J-R programmer v2 ? 

very nice , worked just fine @ win10 64bit , maybe you have driver with signature for J-R programmer v2 ?

I do, i'll upload it when back at my pc

Sent from my SM-G903F

** edit: **

Attached it now

JRProgrammerDriverInstaller.rar

does anyone have a updated driver for the usbpro so i can use it on jungleflasher for windows 10 ? really could use it , thanks for the other drivers really helped so far

They're all really just libusb0 afaik, if you can give me the VID/PID combination(s) for them i can make you drivers for them which should work... i can't really test them tho...

Hi Swizzy, I was wondering if you could work your magic on TX Demon drivers. I have a new Win10 Ryzen system and I cant get the damn thing to install no matter how I disable sig enforcement. I'm at my wits end with a Jasper that I installed a Demon on, and I dont have my old comp with Win7 and the driver installed anymore. Any help would be appreciated.